• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pap dogs will you do this for your master?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=542094045841197" width="960" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

really pity the dog :(
but pap porlumpar deserve this type of treatment.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lah the same old tune
the same old ragtag team
clueless and completely low life
one week off and all the same low down worms
not the slightest improvement
brain dead lot...sad

bo pian, dealing with low life brain dead pap dogs like u no need to show mercy and creativity. not stimulating mentally at all. yawn!!! playing with real dogs better.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bo pian, dealing with low life brain dead pap dogs like u no need to show mercy and creativity. not stimulating mentally at all. yawn!!! playing with real dogs better.

no balls no testicles no lumpar
only know how to bully people
zap zap zap...brain dead low life....zero life

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your description of yourself is most apt, yucks btw
you are right
everything fits into your pondang image
vulgar,profane,obscene, filthy, brain dead scum
the whole rag team of yours
do nothing contribute nothing but filth and scum
low life brain dead scum...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
早晨, Dai Ka Hou, here is the background on this video from Georgie Boy's South China Morning Post :rolleyes: :

A stray dog has found fame overnight after it was caught on video running after a car in Tuen Mun for about two kilometres in what appeared to be an attempt not to be left behind by its owner.

The almost three-minute clip of the mongrel, named Siu Pak, went viral after it was posted on YouTube on Wednesday.

Siu Pak is seen in the video chasing after a dark-coloured car alongside traffic on busy roads and highways before finally giving up exhausted.

The clip, showing what appeared to be the dog's devotion to his owner, touched many viewers. They slammed the driver, who they assumed was Siu Pak's owner, for cruelty to his pet.

But the driver, David Ng, wants to clear up the misunderstanding. "I am totally innocent. I am not the owner of the dog," he told the South China Morning Post last night.

Ng said he "befriended" Siu Pak and another dog, known as Wong Choi, about three years ago at a car park in a housing estate on Shun Tat Street, Tuen Mun, where he parks his car.

The two dogs liked to hang around Ng's car.

"Local residents … would feed them regularly. When I drive my car out, they sometimes chase after me. But usually, they would return after a brief chase," he said.

But about two months ago, Wong Choi died and Siu Pak became more attached to Ng and his car, he said.

"[That day] I was driving to Fu Tai Estate for lunch … I didn't notice Siu Pak and [therefore did not] stop my car. I am sorry, but I am innocent," said Ng.

The estate is about a 10-minute drive from Shun Tat Street.

"After the incident, I am thinking of giving Siu Pak a more decent place to live in," he said.

"I can't keep him in my home. I am not a dog lover and the estate I live in doesn't allow pets," he said. "But I will find a place to settle Siu Pak."

A spokeswoman for the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals said it had received enquiries about Siu Pak's case, but that it was hard for the society to intervene at the moment.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...ay-dog-chasing-car-along-busy-road-goes-viral

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are right
everything fits into your pondang image
vulgar,profane,obscene, filthy, brain dead scum
the whole rag team of yours
do nothing contribute nothing but filth and scum
low life brain dead scum...

Why so uptight this morning? Your daughter didnt push the anal beads into your karchng deep enough? Go take a fuckin chill pill aka arsenic and chill out :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why so uptight this morning? Your daughter didnt push the anal beads into your karchng deep enough? Go take a fuckin chill pill aka arsenic and chill out :biggrin:

paedophiic wikiphile
incestous wikiphile
you're the worst scum in this forum
nothing but profanity from your vulval mouth
evil and poison from your anal brain
brain dead scum

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Only cantonese people can speak like that, you are damn funny. Ups u. Sorry kopiuncle, I really cannot help it when I read it. Now still laughing people around me thought I'm gila.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only cantonese people can speak like that, you are damn funny. Ups u. Sorry kopiuncle, I really cannot help it when I read it. Now still laughing people around me thought I'm gila.

no problem sir. this paedophile wikiphile is also incestous...the most evil and wicked scum here...up also no use...he will use it to fcuk people and become more arrogant and more howlian...nahbeh, damned sway to step on his kausai!!! shittohleh!!!...damned bloody evil pondang fella....look so vile and so wicked! shit on his face.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an utter disgRace to YouR coNfucius ethics!

u and kopi are worse than dogs, not fit for Confucius treatment. but of cos, if u and kopi repent and kowtow to me. i will impart Confucius values to you wholeheartedly as your master to make u a better person.

子曰:有教无类。

Last edited: