• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Doggy vs SPCA dog Duel bloody combat video

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had to stop watching.
Dog lover here.
All the fucking spectators in the video should be made to fight each other.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had to stop watching.
Dog lover here.
All the fucking spectators in the video should be made to fight each other.

Dog lovers are idiots wrongly humanizing the dogs, and actually have no idea of dog's natural combat and lethal killing / hunting abilities. The so called dog lovers are creating their own false ideas about dogs, alike HELLO KITTY.

There are of course also other dog lovers, who love dogs in their soup bowls.

VnuKjFGCffPRZNr-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Dogs had been kept by human not as a HELLO KITTY ICON but a working companion, for hunting animals, for fishing at sea, for snow mountains, for Shepherd, for guards, for food as well.

Modern civilization is a stupid deformity and complete distortion defeating original important functions.

SPCA also need to be executed.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog lovers are idiots wrongly humanizing the dogs, and actually have no idea of dog's natural combat and lethal killing / hunting abilities. The so called dog lovers are creating their own false ideas about dogs, alike HELLO KITTY.

There are of course also other dog lovers, who love dogs in their soup bowls.

VnuKjFGCffPRZNr-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Dogs had been kept by human not as a HELLO KITTY ICON but a working companion, for hunting animals, for fishing at sea, for snow mountains, for Shepherd, for guards, for food as well.

Modern civilization is a stupid deformity and complete distortion defeating original important functions.

SPCA also need to be executed.

dont talk cock lah.....
how would you like it if you are one of this dogs?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont talk cock lah.....
how would you like it if you are one of this dogs?

World is NEVER a nice place for equality and empathy at all. We do things to others that we don't like to have done on us, and it is ALWAYS SO - since day 1 of the world. Will NEVER CHANGE.

World is survival for the fittest only. Strong ones eliminates / eats / bully / deprive / oppress / enslave / use the weak ones. It is fair and PERFECT, because it match the natural world's system. Man's civilization is wrong, and man are stupid, modern civilization is a Mass Suicide towards TOTAL EXTINCTION.

The very wrong began from where man wants the strong to protect and pamper the weak instead of eliminating and exploiting them. This cause human population to EXPLODE to 8 billion from just millions. This caused tremendous consumption on Earth's Limited and Precious Resources, man's stupid exploitations exhausted resources, and converted resources into Waste & Pollutions, intoxicating all the lives on planet not just man. Scientists warned repeatedly of this doomsday crisis and our extinction. But all the bastards / fools ignored the warning and persist to commit suicide.

I don't like to be eaten by dog, I like to eat them. I won't consider this empathy, not at all. Do you ask the KFC chicken weather they like to be eaten by you?

Fuck spider OK?

I am talking facts, not talk cock. I am not PAP.