• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forum Tua Pau Xian clones working very hard. :biggrin:
In my opinion, this thread is not complete without his latest photo:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225756-How-the-handsome-Mark-Andrew-Yeo-has-aged-gracefully-from-45-(2008)-to-52-(2015)&p=2420142#post2420142
Latest update from latest KIT annual report (published in March 2016), and I suspect he was born during the first quarter of 1963:

kepinfratrust.com/publications.html
kepinfratrust.com/file/KIT_Report_to_Unitholders_2015.pdf
(page 7 of the pdf file)

:p
:o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
constant use of repetitive replies, name-calling and shaming with unsubstantiated profiles and pics defeat the purpose and are totally ineffective in dealing with tpx's. you inadvertently join the chorus of clones and gang members attempting to drown the thread with incessant garbage and bodily discharge, turning it unreadable and filthy for passerby viewing. bunch of novices. ptader's methods with well-thought-out, deliberate backgrounding and case-building dotted with humor, sarcasm, punchlines are more enjoyable and powerful - truly the mark of a battle-hardened professional with years of experience and insights into how tpx's operate. i encourage that you learn from ptader on how to build cases and present them for maximum effect. quality not quantity.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TPX is losing his touch nowadays. the bullshit stories are getting debunked and exposed all too easily. he needs to put in more effort, buck up and work harder, contributes to the forum much better TPX stories. jiayou ! :biggrin:

Raider

TPX is losing his touch nowadays. the bullshit stories are getting debunked and exposed all too easily. he needs to put in more effort, buck up and work harder, contributes to the forum much better TPX stories. jiayou ! :biggrin:

everyone grows and become irrelevant. it is a process. no one escape this reality. lol:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perfect example of TPX stories this time on dragon lee himself pinky! :biggrin:

When the siblings were growing up, those outside the family, those in Govt and their minders felt that LWL was very similar to her father. They also thought she would make a better leader than her brother.

She used to put her hands up for everything and she persuaded her parents to allow her to follow her elder brother for pre NS physical conditioning. The instructors felt that she was much better than he was.

Note that when she began writing her articles, it was similar in style to the old man and it was felt that she was filling his shoes as he was getting very fragile. Now that he is gone, I suspect that she is lost. There was also this sense that she was very protective of her father and took on those who he trusted but she felt was making use of her father. The incident with Philip Yeo comes to mind.

Seems like not only does he know LWL went with her brother for his check up not to flame him but that info might have been written in say LKY's memoirs but to claim that the instructors felt she was much better than he was now that is a real stretch. Would the nigger even know who his instructors were and what their opinions were on pinky and his sister? Take note she only followed him to the check up unlikely she went with him for NS. Also would they even write it out assuming they thought that way.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro he just came up with one about pinky himself. Seems like he knows the inner workings of the Lees themselves.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regarding all these TPX business....let me give my humble opinion

Back in school for religious studies I opted for bible studies....
Me not Christian but I chose it due to the chiobus and to disassociate with my Beng gang who all opted for Taoism.
Anyway back to the topic....

I remembered what the bible teacher told me on the very first day.
Treat this class like literature class story telling if you dun believe any of it.
So I give the same advice to bros here.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perfect example of TPX stories this time on dragon lee himself pinky! :biggrin:

Seems like not only does he know LWL went with her brother for his check up not to flame him but that info might have been written in say LKY's memoirs but to claim that the instructors felt she was much better than he was now that is a real stretch. Would the nigger even know who his instructors were and what their opinions were on pinky and his sister? Take note she only followed him to the check up unlikely she went with him for NS. Also would they even write it out assuming they thought that way.

Although I agree this latest story from the writer sounds bullshitty, to be fair to him, I will have to examine it against the Sammyboy's TPX checklist to confirm its veracity. The checklist will also help ensure that it has met the exacting standards and all the essential criteria that make up the gold standard for TPX stories. This is important as it will help to make all these bullshit stories sound credible to unknowing visitors.

I will examine the story against the "Sammyboy's Short Checklist for Short TPX Stories".

Originally Posted by scroobal

When the siblings were growing up, those outside the family, those in Govt and their minders felt that LWL was very similar to her father. They also thought she would make a better leader than her brother.

She used to put her hands up for everything and she persuaded her parents to allow her to follow her elder brother for pre NS physical conditioning. The instructors felt that she was much better than he was.

Note that when she began writing her articles, it was similar in style to the old man and it was felt that she was filling his shoes as he was getting very fragile. Now that he is gone, I suspect that she is lost. There was also this sense that she was very protective of her father and took on those who he trusted but she felt was making use of her father. The incident with Philip Yeo comes to mind.
Sammyboy's Short Checklist for Short TPX Stories

1. Story sounds bullshitty - Checked!

2. Acting important with "at scene insight"" knowledge - Checked!!!

3. Availability of facts that are widely known mixed with TPX fiction based on educated guesses - Checked!

4. Availability of "superfluous, useless and concrete" details - Checked!

5. Availability of name drops - Checked!

6. Use of clones to comment, discuss and to bump up story to first page for maximum views - Checked!

As the story has met all the criteria for a TPX short story, I hereby declare that the story is a TP...... Hang on! I forgot to subject the story to my final check. This important check will override any findings from the short (or long) checklist. So, here goes...

The Sammyboy's Balls Check

I am feeling my balls right now as I re-read the story. I am trying very hard not to think of Claire's ferachio skills as I do so. It's difficult but I know I need to be responsible and focus...

I can feel my balls gradually lightening up.... (I want to promise Eat that this has nothing to do with Claire.)

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....my balls feel all light and fluffy now. My nut sacs have also loosened up very nicely.

I can now confirm that this is an authentic TPX story, written to the exacting standards required of one.

It is indeed my privilege and honour to give the writer and the story the much sought after Sammyboy's stamp of approval.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bullshit.jpg
    Bullshit.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 497

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another valuable tip taken from the thread: 50 years of Singapore and what we can show and what we cannot show to the World

New Tip:
(Courtesy of Jah_rastafar):

attachment.php
"Fuck you Tua Pau Xian don't state your opinions as facts"
Jah_rastafar 02 April 2016

To be a successful TPX, you must not have opinions. You must have facts and facts alone, all delivered in the authoritative and omniscient voice of a third person narrator. You must not only be a Jack, but also a Master of all trades.

You may well protest, but..but...what if I don't know all the "facts" as I am still at cub level and can't be expected to know everything like a Master does.

My reply to such a question is to point out the obvious, i.e. that unlike a Master TPX, you don't know your body well enough.

Please listen very carefully. So long as you have an ass and your asshole has not been sewn up, you can pull out "facts" from it. Any facts. Any time. Any place.

Tip of the Day:

attachment.php
"Treasure your ass. All the world's encyclopediae are in it".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Me not Christian but I chose it due to the chiobus and to disassociate with my Beng gang who all opted for Taoism.

Treat this class like literature class story telling if you dun believe any of it.

You dumb nigger comparing real life events and people to a religion and Jesus Christ is the stupidest comparison

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dumb nigger comparing real life events and people to a religion and Jesus Christ is the stupidest comparison

Fuck you Ching Chong nigger you got comprehension problem.
If you dun believe the bilble then treat it as fiction storybook rather then go around bashing Christians.
Likewise if you dun believe TPX's words then treat it as a fiction or dun waste your time reading it....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you Ching Chong nigger you got comprehension problem.
If you dun believe the bilble then treat it as fiction storybook rather then go around bashing Christians.
Likewise if you dun believe TPX's words then treat it as a fiction or dun waste your time reading it....

You nigger, there is a big difference between believing in religious figures and making all sorts of erroneous statements that cannot be verified about meeting famous people. I might as well say I have met up sand spoken with Pinky's son and know him personally. There see I also know Peter Lim and a few Hollywood stars too

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You nigger, there is a big difference between believing in religious figures and making all sorts of erroneous statements that cannot be verified about meeting famous people. I might as well say I have met up sand spoken with Pinky's son and know him personally. There see I also know Peter Lim and a few Hollywood stars too

That's your prerogative.
Those who want to believe you will do so.
If I dun believe I just think you're a TPX and move to the next post.
This is anonymous forum.....everyone is free to be whoever they want.
If you can be Ching Chong Nigger why can't he be TPX?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's your prerogative.

whahahahaha ............

kukubirdie59

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's your prerogative.

Fuck you it was scrooballs clones that called me that since when have I called myself that? You dumb fucking idiot

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you another TPX? Was Taoism ever a subject in school?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May I know why do u hate your ah beng back ground so much? I mean even today you still act like one given your character and life style even today. You even went to jail a few times. Your beng lvl is very high in fact hokkien peng type somemore. It's not like you're 180/opposite from your background

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I know why do u hate your ah beng back ground so much? I mean even today you still act like one given your character and life style even today. You even went to jail a few times. Your beng lvl is very high in fact hokkien peng type somemore. It's not like you're 180/opposite from your background

Dun be stewpig....ex con not all bengs....many are highly educated. Would you call CSJ a Beng? He's also been to jail many times.
I hate my Beng-ness as I hate my chinkness.
No doubt my Beng level is high....but I can code switch like speaking singlish when I need to