• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP contingent at NDP

Sangrawi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can never understand why we allow a political party , PAP, to form a contingent for NDP?

Now with 4 in 10 Singaporeans voting against PAP, shouldn't it be time to disallow this practice? After all, it is National Day and every unit there should unify and not polarize the nation further.

Those who feel strongly like me on iths issue, Kee Chiu...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one of the most disgusting and divisive contingent that riles me up every NPD. And they do it blatantly and arrogantly each year.

They don't seem to remember that the occasion is called NATIONAL Day Parade and not PAP Day Parade.

Ah well, I guess Prataman will in his new book (and LHL said that ex-office holders in Singapore don't make money from writing after leaving office?) reveal all - about how hard he tried to get the WP and SDP contingents in as well.:rolleyes:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions are not so stupid to participate in a parade that basically glorify the ruling party and not the country.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is one of the most disgusting and divisive contingent that riles me up every NPD. And they do it blatantly and arrogantly each year.

They don't seem to remember that the occasion is called NATIONAL Day Parade and not PAP Day Parade.

Ah well, I guess Prataman will in his new book (and LHL said that ex-office holders in Singapore don't make money from writing after leaving office?) reveal all - about how hard he tried to get the WP and SDP contingents in as well.:rolleyes:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro do something else on that eventful day mah.
3. so what if some useless sheep walk the ground with toy soldiers.
4. no impact one!