• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP clown says SG already is smart nation woh!!!!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
SINGAPORE: People are not necessarily aware of how smart Singapore already is, said Minister-in-charge of the Government Technology Agency (GovTech) Janil Puthucheary as he took stock of the year's progress in advancing the country's Smart Nation ambitions.

Citing the example of the National Library Board (NLB), Dr Puthucheary highlighted how users can look at and reference the entire collection of books from the comfort of their home via their mobile devices, or that one can reserve a book and pick it up from a locker after work hours. Such features are testament to how technology has already been tapped to deliver services to people.

“The infrastructure, the connectivity, the planning and the software in order to make these happen, it’s phenomenal,” he added. “But to us, it’s just how our NLB is. It’s just like that, right?”

Dr Puthucheary, who is also Senior Minister of State for Communications and Information and Education, also pointed to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore’s (ICA) application for passport online electronic system (APPLES) as another example.

“You can apply for a new passport essentially by taking a selfie,” he pointed out.

More at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-a-smart-nation-govtech-minister-says-9481988

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say cheebyepor or stinkapor sounds like Turkish football club sivasspor, konyaspor, kayserispor.

Under the inept Lanjiao Loong, the country has gone to the dogs, filled with filthy indians and fucking pinoys. Cheebyepor is befitting.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Pundek, thinks that Stinkerporeans are 'toopid'...apply PPT most pple know already it had been around for a long time, so are on line searches for Business entity, Register of marriage, can even find out if that pundek is married is you know his NRIC, land registry, HDB, CPF etc...can apply ppt...go post office etc..

damn...no wonder the 70% vote for this cow dung to be insulted...

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the same joker who said he's doing national service by saving babies or something?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle say janil say sinkie are stupid nationnot knowing can apply pp online and library book lo.

Can apply for passport online but it is very troublesome process e.g. you need a Singpass, need a properly formatted photo,..
If you don't have a Singpass it will take 1 week to get one.

I took the simpler option & went down personally. They have a photographer on site that can take the photo. Once you have the photo just fill the form & drop it into the box provided.

The trouble with the PAP is that they want to make simple things complicated.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can apply for passport online but it is very troublesome process e.g. you need a Singpass, need a properly formatted photo,..

I took the simpler option & went down personally. They have a photographer on site that can take the photo. Once you have the photo just fill the form & drop it into the box provided.

my uncle say he also tried to apply online but face rejection of the softcopy photos 3x until he gave up and went down to settle it .He say smart nation makes him stoopig.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the same joker who said he's doing national service by saving babies or something?

The same fucker who trivialise NS.
Maybe his black mother is doing NS as a whore in india by letting the whole village fuck. When she sucked a million cocks, she can apply for sinkie shitizenship, will also give her a trophy as the best cock sucker.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singpass that we can't argue is a necessity, once you have one, together with ONE KEY, it should be ok. The pundek, is shooting off his mouth on the loading of photo for ppt, obviously thambi have not done that. The rejection rate is very high, when you load your scan photo, so I never trusted the on line application. I will take my passport size photo ( must be approved by ICA) with the photographer at the basement of Lucky Plaza, look good & accepted by ICA. If you go ICA to get yours taken there, ahem!, the result look horrid, have experiences with that, for your ppt is going to last 5 years & you will be carrying around a ppt for some time, with a horribly taken photo.

ICA is right on top of Lavender MRT Station, this is not some city like KL, Bangkok etc..where the government offices is far away.. what I do is get on the train or even by bus, the bus stop is right there too, go get a Q number, hand in all relevant documents, photos, get ppt done....get notification..collect new passport..QED ( Quite Easily Done).

While you follow Dr.Pundek, intelligence..go submit your own photo...ha ha ha...you will go through the loop, having the photo rejected & resubmit...

They make simple things complicated is to milk more money out of you....you pay for simple complicated matter; that is the hallmark of the PAP.