• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Chairman Khaw urges party activists to unite to build brighter future

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]The People's Action Party (PAP), together with the citizens, has the power to shape the destiny and write the continuing Singapore story, said PAP Party Chairman Khaw Boon Wan.[/h]
pap-awards-khaw-boon-wan.jpg
PAP Chairman Khaw Boon Wan delivers his speech at the PAP Party Awards. (Photo: PAP)

SINGAPORE: Singapore's best years are ahead and the ruling People's Action Party (PAP), together with the citizens, has the power to shape destiny and write the continuing Singapore story.
Making that point at the PAP Awards ceremony was Party Chairman and Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan.
More than 350 party activists were honoured Saturday evening, ahead of the party convention on Sunday.
The theme is "Our New Way Forward - A Call to Action" and Mr Khaw reminded Singaporeans that as the government attends to current problems, it is important to plan ahead, preempt future problems and create new possibilities for future generations.
"Singaporeans look to us, the PAP, to ensure that their welfare is protected. While we change our approach to nation building and evolve to stay abreast of external changes, our party's purpose and our party's basic values remain unchanged. We continue to act for the people of Singapore and to build a fair and just society," said Mr Khaw.
"I believe that as youths we have to engage fellow youths in terms of the national policies and think about our future and I believe that Young PAP will play an important role in connecting with youths and work closely with our seniors to tap their expertise to progress and lead the party forward," said Young PAP award recipient Fong Yoong Kheong.
Jalan Kayu Division award recipient Harjeet Singh said: “I do help in the meet-the-people sessions and I do see that a lot of people, they need help, maybe legal help, or just help in so many of their matters affecting them personally, maybe housing, traffic, family matters, and they really don't know where to go and that will be the first stop."

- CNA/ec

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]The People's Action Party (PAP), together with the citizens, has the power to shape the destiny and write the continuing Singapore story, said PAP Party Chairman Khaw Boon Wan.[/h]
pap-awards-khaw-boon-wan.jpg
PAP Chairman Khaw Boon Wan delivers his speech at the PAP Party Awards. (Photo: PAP)

SINGAPORE: Singapore's best years are ahead and the ruling People's Action Party (PAP), together with the citizens, has the power to shape destiny and write the continuing Singapore story.
Making that point at the PAP Awards ceremony was Party Chairman and Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan.
More than 350 party activists were honoured Saturday evening, ahead of the party convention on Sunday.
The theme is "Our New Way Forward - A Call to Action" and Mr Khaw reminded Singaporeans that as the government attends to current problems, it is important to plan ahead, preempt future problems and create new possibilities for future generations.
"Singaporeans look to us, the PAP, to ensure that their welfare is protected. While we change our approach to nation building and evolve to stay abreast of external changes, our party's purpose and our party's basic values remain unchanged. We continue to act for the people of Singapore and to build a fair and just society," said Mr Khaw.
"I believe that as youths we have to engage fellow youths in terms of the national policies and think about our future and I believe that Young PAP will play an important role in connecting with youths and work closely with our seniors to tap their expertise to progress and lead the party forward," said Young PAP award recipient Fong Yoong Kheong.
Jalan Kayu Division award recipient Harjeet Singh said: “I do help in the meet-the-people sessions and I do see that a lot of people, they need help, maybe legal help, or just help in so many of their matters affecting them personally, maybe housing, traffic, family matters, and they really don't know where to go and that will be the first stop."

- CNA/ec

What's he saying?? U mean all this while they not united and do not have the vision to move the country into the future??

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee bye cow, bright future for who ? Useless elites like you and foreign trash ?

Ass loong as you pappy dogs are in power, there will never be a bright future for us Sinkies.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they don't already know that many of their 'activists' voted for the opposition, then I'd really be worried.

The truth is that many people join PAPzi or PAPzi-linked organizations because of the rewards such memberships bring. Deep down they know the PAPzis are a sinking ship and have done the right thing to vote the others.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did they start accepting and talking about welfare of Sinkies?
Welfare was dead long ago under PAP!!!
Also, he should say only 60.1% Sinkies are looking up to PAP as of last election, and PAP cadres should work hard not to loose ground further down.
If they count the last presidential election, their support level was just 35%...

"Singaporeans look to us, the PAP, to ensure that their welfare is protected."

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Lift the Party whip...............lets be real
2. Reduce the MP allowance......and see the real thing

They wont coz they are all SELF SERVING; telling u that they would corrupt if not paid well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Singaporeans look to us, the PAP, to ensure that their welfare is protected."

Yeah, like a fox protecting the chicken coop. :rolleyes:

We all sure need a little of that sweet protection. :wink:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh hello, .
this is true YOU

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear all
the future is bright
we are going to build a fair and just society
a gracious and compassionate society
we are going to be strong, united and single-minded in our pursuits to build a great singapore
our future is wonderful and we are going to build one great society with honesty, integrity and accountability
singaporeans will be treated with great love, with great compassion and with great concern and care
the future is for all of us
let us come together, all singaporeans, minus the quitters and the doubters,to build this wonderful country
i can see the green envy in those who have left
i can see the green envy of those who harbour us nothing but ill
i can see they are hiding their faces and turning tail
we singaporeans will march and soldier on with courage, with confidence and with love our our great leaders
majulah singapura!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They serve themselves first and then pretend to serve the people. They claim that they have address the problems ...we still have 2.5 million foreigners in the country, most of them are having jobs which should have occupied by sinkees. The price of HDB flat is still high that the retirement savings of sinkee are depleted by the mortgage. Health care cost will break the bank of average sinkee.
The most telling sign is that median take home income is still $1700 in one of the most expensive city in the world.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear all
!!!
go read about IMH escapee in kopiuncle house
post #197 in daily rubbish

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They serve themselves first and then pretend to serve the people. They claim that they have address the problems ...we still have 2.5 million foreigners in the country, most of them are having jobs which should have occupied by sinkees. The price of HDB flat is still high that the retirement savings of sinkee are depleted by the mortgage. Health care cost will break the bank of average sinkee.
The most telling sign is that median take home income is still $1700 in one of the most expensive city in the world.

aiyah winni all these are small problems which can be resolved easily
the big picture is we are moving forward
we are going to build a fair, just, equal and gracious society with love and with compassion
with confidence, with courage and with great perseverance and endurance
this little red dot is going to be transformed into another miracle in the 21st century
another economic miracle is on its way - do not miss the boat
thanks to our great leaders PM Lee and his great team of talented ministers
majulah singapura!!!