• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP candidate wants all ge deserve and grab all opportunity

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are both n coupled with the hokkein kia su, kia see, kia bor, kiam siup and die dont want face attitude...the result is Singkieland and the PAP....

Are Hakka Ngins really that atrocious? I think I have a little Hakka blood inside me. :(

Are they power hungry or greedy?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's amazing what a little anecdote can reveal.

Prediction: this guy is a sore loser, a penny pincher, a grudge bearer and just an unpleasant 'elite uncaring face' person.

God help the constituency where he enters via the backdoor. :wink:

Isn't most of the PAP's scholars of this type?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy has all the values that I admire. I hope he gets elected and rises to the top quickly. His drive and determination will take Singapore to new heights.

So high all expatriate Singaporeans in NZ will be dying to return.