• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP apologies to expire on 8 May 2011.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP apologies to expire on 8 May 2011.

suddenly we see a whole slew of apologies coming in like flood waters.
So apologies will be the buzz word and the in-thing for cooling off day ya.

Can we expect to see a live TV broadcast showing all PAP bowing (like Japanese style) and apologizing on cooling off day?

PAP suddenly repenting??
I thought a few days ago someone was threathening Aljunied opposition voters
"to repent and to pay a price the hard way???"

so I can threathen you and then apologize to you a few days later and expect to you to quickly forgive me and even support me and walk with me?

Lee Hsien Loong apologies.
Vivian B, George Yeo and now Cynthia Phua.
obviously, the faithful following Yes-men are following what the leader is doing:
Apologize, Apologize, Apologize.

(note: Apology expires on 8 May 2011, please discard the apology before this date or consume at your own risk)

so the difficult question is: What exactly is the PAP (now Public Apology Party) trying to do here?

please choose your answer:

1)THREATHENING
2)REPENTING
3)APOLOGIZING
4)LYING
5)HOODWINKING

(this question shall expire on 8 May 2011. Answers and replies received after 7 May 2011 will not be considered and NO apology will be offered for any late submission.)

and of course, a song for everyone to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaJ_ub9ps58&feature=related

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... (this question shall expire on 8 May 2011. Answers and replies received after 7 May 2011 will not be considered and NO apology will be offered for any late submission.) ...
considered 4 wat? ... :confused: ... watz ze 1st prize? ... :confused:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make one apology every 5 years is v easy. But if u kana con once every 5 years, your backside will be v painful.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, in fact already expired but he kept quiet and want people to consume it. I scared Singaporeans will Lau Sai after 8 May.