• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Ah Hwa Jie's "Ah Gong Ah Seng" Story Is Now A Movie!! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

MP Lee Bee Wah’s Story Comes To Life In YouTube Video
Singaporeans may be familiar with MP Lee Bee Wah’s ‘Ah Gong’ story, which drew a slew of comments over recent weeks.

The story goes that Ah Gong, a doting grandfather, provided his grandson Ah Seng with financial aids at every major chapter of his life.

But the ungrateful Ah Seng would ask why his Ah Gong didn’t do so more often, such as on a yearly basis.

Turns out, MP Lee’s poignant story has inspired Lupsup – a Singapore-based YouTube channel – to bring her story to life through a 2-min short film named “Bee Wah Stories – Ah Gong & Ah Seng”.

You can watch the video in full here.

https://mustsharenews.com/lee-bee-wah-ah-gong/

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

MP Lee Bee Wah’s Story Comes To Life In YouTube Video
Singaporeans may be familiar with MP Lee Bee Wah’s ‘Ah Gong’ story, which drew a slew of comments over recent weeks.

The story goes that Ah Gong, a doting grandfather, provided his grandson Ah Seng with financial aids at every major chapter of his life.

But the ungrateful Ah Seng would ask why his Ah Gong didn’t do so more often, such as on a yearly basis.

Turns out, MP Lee’s poignant story has inspired Lupsup – a Singapore-based YouTube channel – to bring her story to life through a 2-min short film named “Bee Wah Stories – Ah Gong & Ah Seng”.

You can watch the video in full here.

https://mustsharenews.com/lee-bee-wah-ah-gong/
My heart pain bro, when I see how ingrate ah sent treat his ah gong. Ah gong so good, scrimp and save for him he no appreciate. Ingrates! :mad:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My heart pain bro, when I see how ingrate ah sent treat his ah gong. Ah gong so good, scrimp and save for him he no appreciate. Ingrates! :mad:

I feel the same way whenever oppies want to raid the reserves or empty the CPF. Bloody prodigal sons! Fucking asshole oppies!