• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pan Electric Crisis

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
CLOB punters were regularly told by Malaysia that it did not condone the practice. How to bring to court a case that had no legs.

They have made peace with God, we just move on, what can one do now? can't go back in time & stop the events that had started. At least, this is better, than "ONE" who threaten to bring KLSE to the International Court Of Juctice over CLOB plus what happened to the head of SES at that time, just faded quietly into the 'woodwork'.!!??

At least these two, became born again Christians, only God knows, better than those who never said sorry to those who lost their retirement money & some more than their pants..when Dr. M & KLSE pulled the plug! Who is to be bless, who is to be blame, what do you think?

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is so informative about a part of Singapore. Most people would not know it or remember very clearly about it. Thanks TS and all posters for this thread.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have delivered scrips to KL Clearing House south Malaysia in JB, near to where City square is today...those scrips were worth million of dollars in RM, if I was robbed..I would have to jump into the causeway...looking back I shudder! heh heh heh

Eng Securities in JB?