• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Palestinian flag removed from HDB block

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not Arab speaking but they are Arabs - the Druze are a religious sect not an ethnicity - the most famous in the world right now is of course the soon to be Mrs George Clooney - pretty sure not many people know that her sister lived in Singapore.....

What Almighty God Allah Jehovah say on December 12,2012 12:17
約但河西岸(West Bank)改名成「耀岡」(Achor),加薩(Gaza)改名成「薩隆」(Sharon)
http://blog.roodo.com/esir/archives/21240298.html

The One & Only Almighty God Allah Jehovah (Huázhǔ) Remind inform Malaysia (Bashan Jair) Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib on January 25,2013 07:16
造物主昰唯一的真主全能神安拉御和華(華渚)

Since you have made very clear to be hostile to "I AM, Allah" rather be out from within the nominal "I AM the Truth" ,let you and those Palestinians together strengthen "Struggle philosophy" in the "bottomless pit." ,to reach a significant "Moral Achievement."

If you Datuk Seri Najib again resist "I AM the Lord." ,Continue to "take the lead" against Israel , "I AM God," no matter what humanity,what moral achievement,how many honorary doctorates.You will continue down the"sink" until last forever "perish" the fire in hell, that is "the fate of those who rebelled." ,so called Sinking to Hell burning「狔們只會有越來越慽慘落魄下沈到火獄焚燒的問題」。

Of course, you Datuk Seri Najib name of "inheritance", according to accursed "hideous u" (beast) inheritance judgments tactic statute apply. No exception!
Prime Minister of Malaysia (Bashan Jair) "hideous u" Datuk Seri Najib Razak, on as a "model."
Any other person within the region in the name of the country of "I AM, the Truth" , will be handled accordingly.

提醒告知馬來西亞(巴珊睚珥)首相拿督斯里納吉:
既然尔就是擺明要敵對「我,安拉」,寧願從「我,真理」之名義以內的馬來西亞出去,那就讓狔和那些巴勒斯坦朲一起在「無底深坑」堅定「鬥爭理念」,達成顯著的「道德成就」。

如過狔拿督斯里納吉再抵擋「我,耶和華」,繼續「帶頭」反對以色列偤大家,「我,上帝」不管狔什麼人道不人道什麼道德成就有幾個榮譽博士簦簦?狔就是繼續向下「沈淪」直到最後的永遠「滅亡」在火地獄為止,那是「悖逆者的歸宿」。這就是所諉的:「狔們只會有越來越慽慘落魄下沈到火獄焚燒的問題」。

當然,狔拿督斯里納吉名下的「遺產繼承」,按詔當滅的「猙狌」(畜牲)的遺產繼承的判訣定例辦理。沒有例外!

馬來西亞(巴珊睚珥)的首相「猙狌」拿督斯里納吉,就當做一件「模型」。
其柁在「我,真理」之名義以內的國家地區的任何人,按例辦理。
http://blog.roodo.com/esir/archives/21312206.html#comment-24954767

God bless.

Last edited: