• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan muslims ‘piled up Bibles and hymn books and set them on fire’

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, u got to let them release some steam. Many Muslim are easily stir is not they are stupid. They are usually pressurized badly in their countries, and with ZERO social security net. Once there is an opportunity, people just vent their anger and that is the result u see on TV
Muslims should know their faith is not as what mahomet delivered.mahomet as well as other prophets, were against religion. You serve God by doing good, but now they are all serving religion headed by clerics. Or some pope. Or monk. Faith in God should be direct. No need for brokers.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims should know their faith is not as what mahomet delivered.mahomet as well as other prophets, were against religion. You serve God by doing good, but now they are all serving religion headed by clerics. Or some pope. Or monk. Faith in God should be direct. No need for brokers.
Very insightful and true
Sadly many of us believe in false idol or middle man

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Msia peaceful. Brunei peaceful. Indon also peaceful. If theres any unpleasant event its due to politic.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...gainst-supporters-hamas-palestinian-militants

Anwar was responding to a question from an opposition lawmaker, who had sought the government’s stance on the US bill. Hamas is designated a terrorist group by the US and the European Union.

Muslim-majority Malaysia has long been a vocal supporter of the Palestinian cause and has advocated for a two-state solution to the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. It does not have diplomatic relations with Israel.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar previously rejected Western pressure to condemn Hamas and said the US had raised concerns with Malaysia regarding its stance on Palestine.

The US is Malaysia’s third-largest trade partner. Last year, their bilateral commerce totalled about US$77 billion, with Malaysia enjoying a trade surplus of US$31.3 billion, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Any strain in relations could possibly affect trade terms.

“I will not accept any threats, including this,” Anwar said. “This action is unilateral and not valid, because we as members of the United Nations only recognise decisions made by the UN Security Council.”

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the insignificant nobody me is an entrepreneur, I would print hundred thousands of the Bible from cheap labor China, for the Pakistan clerics whom are the MAIN influencers to Bible burning. Those clerics do nothing all day, but receive funds from donations by the poverty stricken Pakistan villagers, as well as from other rich sources, to fool the naive faithful with moronic theological pithies of FORM than heart. They would have the money to buy up my prints to stir up emotions of the faithful in order to gain their next meal & authority.

May they do so weekly, although my hope as an entrepreneur is DAILY. With the amounts earned, I could easily fly on my private jet bought from such earnings, to neighboring countries that respect the RIGHT of religions for weekly worship & fellowship & even donate to Humanity causes on a bigger scale.

I do so only because what the Bible teaches, lays in my heart & NEVER in any physical material things. Destroy the material stuff, by all means, but nothing can destroy the teachings in my heart....

The clerics have no (w)holistic education, but only to remember & recite verses, & yet they are treated like geniuses. They only know how to mouth Insha ALLAH,( Will of ALLAH) whenever problems crop up that require pragmatic solutions. It is such that cause a society to regress & eventually be used by others more intelligent.