• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan mosques: ‘It is very normal for someone to stand up after prayers and openly ask for funds to fight jihad’. How about MUIS mosques?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.wionews.com/south-asia/...mmed-openly-collects-funds-in-peshawar-585353

In a concerning development, the United Nations-designated terrorist organisation Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) has been seen openly collecting funds in Peshawar, Pakistan. This has raised alarm bells about the resurgence of extremist groups in the country, particularly after its removal from the Financial Action Task Force’s (FATF) grey list.

A Twitter user recounted their experience during the Eid prayer where they witnessed members of the banned outfit collecting funds openly in Peshawar, in the presence of security personnel. “Members of a banned outflit [sic] were collecting money openly in Peshawar in the presence of security personnel. My father, my brothers and I were there to pray Eid prayer,” said the user. The fundraising took place in Hayatabad (Bagh-e-Naran) by JeM, which is responsible for several terrorist attacks, including the 2001 Indian Parliament attack and the 2019 Pulwama attack.

Another Twitter user expressed his disappointment and shared that such fundraising is a common sight in Pakistan. “It is very normal for someone to stand up after prayers and openly ask for funds to fight Jihad in Palestine and Kashmir. Was a frequent sight at our mosque in Karachi,” said the netizen….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why its still occupied lands.

Most of the land with moslem majority are occupied lands. Madrassahs often love to tell the tales of how islamic invaders invaded, conquered and settled in other people's countries.