• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Khan to give ‘jihad’ lessons to his supporters

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://theprint.in/world/pakistan-imran-khan-to-give-jihad-lessons-to-his-supporters/1116272/

Islamabad [Pakistan], September 4 (ANI): Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Imran Khan said that he wants to give ‘Jihad’ lessons to his supporters for them to have a correct understanding of it lest they continue to carry out suicide attacks, media reports said.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan, in a speech at the Bahawalpur Bar Association, said, “I have come to prepare you for jihad. First, understand what jihad is. If you don’t understand what kind of jihad you’re fighting then you’ll carry out a suicide attack.”

“I want you to prepare for the struggle after thinking and understanding,” he added.

In a veiled attack on the ruling coalition government, Imran Khan said he wanted the people to unite and bring about a “revolution in justice” so that the rule of law could be ensured and the powerful brought under the law, reported country’s local media outlet Dawn.

Imran said the weak must be protected from the powerful and if this element was lacking then it was just “a society of intelligent animals and nothing more”. The former prime minister said that the PTI’s “jihad” was for “justice” in the country….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://theprint.in/world/pakistan-imran-khan-to-give-jihad-lessons-to-his-supporters/1116272/

Islamabad [Pakistan], September 4 (ANI): Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Imran Khan said that he wants to give ‘Jihad’ lessons to his supporters for them to have a correct understanding of it lest they continue to carry out suicide attacks, media reports said.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan, in a speech at the Bahawalpur Bar Association, said, “I have come to prepare you for jihad. First, understand what jihad is. If you don’t understand what kind of jihad you’re fighting then you’ll carry out a suicide attack.”

“I want you to prepare for the struggle after thinking and understanding,” he added.

In a veiled attack on the ruling coalition government, Imran Khan said he wanted the people to unite and bring about a “revolution in justice” so that the rule of law could be ensured and the powerful brought under the law, reported country’s local media outlet Dawn.

Imran said the weak must be protected from the powerful and if this element was lacking then it was just “a society of intelligent animals and nothing more”. The former prime minister said that the PTI’s “jihad” was for “justice” in the country….

He should be giving his pakis swimming lessons instead. 1/3 of porkistan is underwater, and I suspect that number has been downplayed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be giving his pakis swimming lessons instead. 1/3 of porkistan is underwater, and I suspect that number has been downplayed.
That flood is reason why the indus plain is fertile.
Unfortunately just a few handful of families own the entire agriculture land. Including khan's snd bhutto's. They rent these land to farmers. Thats why pakistan cannot be wealthy unless its industrialised.