• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for all the CB brothers

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still lose out to my chinese dog club we have elite members in this club and i record down everyone in my chinese dog club so i won't lose them. :biggrin:

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wah dis bloodclaat ting a gwaan? A post up about batty and pussy business. Unnu a one suck out madda skunts.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm taking over the duty shift. Please direct your queries to TFBH enterprise solutions.

Nuh chat nuh fuckery battybwoy. A wah yu a chat? Yu a dunce and one gang a chat fuckery pan di chat room most of di time but mi a pree yu a mix up with dem babylon. Dutty fucker a mix up with babylon dem one suck pussy suck madda battyman.