• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

packers vs. giants

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
green bay been consistentlybstrong all these years.

I used to like the 49ers during the montana/rice period.

niners clinched division title today by beating rams 26 - 0. they're behind packers in nfc standing by 2 games. packers' record is 12 - 0, and niners' 10 - 2. four regular season games to go.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok. havent been following much these days. Do u think the packers look strong enough to go the whole regular season unbeaten and then win it all in January?

I think Dan Marino came close

niners clinched division title today by beating rams 26 - 0. they're behind packers in nfc standing by 2 games. packers' record is 12 - 0, and niners' 10 - 2. four regular season games to go.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ok. havent been following much these days. Do u think the packers look strong enough to go the whole regular season unbeaten and then win it all in January?

I think Dan Marino came close

patriots almost won them all without losing a game. they were 16 - 0 in the regular season, 2 - 0 in the playoffs, and lost to the giants in the superbowl by a slim margin. in fact they were leading in the last minute in the 4th quarter when the giants rallied and scored a touchdown. it would have been a perfect season for the patriots. packers' offense is too good that they may go all the way without losing.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok. i am on starhub but didnt include NFL as part of my sports package. :(

patriots almost won them all without losing a game. they were 16 - 0 in the regular season, 2 - 0 in the playoffs, and lost to the giants in the superbowl by a slim margin. in fact they were leading in the last minute in the 4th quarter when the giants rallied and scored a touchdown. it would have been a perfect season for the patriots. packers' offense is too good that they may go all the way without losing.