• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ownself keep dangerous dogs ownself get killed very good. Don’t cause harm to others

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2A382097-F3C4-4D88-919B-B7A4700DF270.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you no take medication again?
You open your ccb mouth again. Everything I said here made perfect sense. Why keep dogs and build your happiness at the expense of innocent others? Such ccb dog owners should be killed and that’s called justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You open your ccb mouth again. Everything I said here made perfect sense. Why keep dogs and build your happiness at the expense of innocent others? Such ccb dog owners should be killed and that’s called justice.
Keep dogs and leave the dog shit to others to clear up for them. Keep dogs and create noise pollution for others. Keep dangerous dogs and endanger others. All these are ccb dog owners that should be killed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep dogs and leave the dog shit to others to clear up for them. Keep dogs and create noise pollution for others. Keep dangerous dogs and endanger others. All these are ccb dog owners that should be killed.
KNN you mother dog fucker stole your neighbour's dog to fuck you and play victim again KNN fucking slut KNN
szexgif338768129.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not killed these ccb dog owners turned around to “revenge “ on innocent others that they harmed like me.