• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ownself clear ownself: MAS says DBS was above proper in sales of Hyflux perpetual securities in 2016

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
SINGAPORE - The Monetary Authority of Singapore said on Monday morning (April 8) that its supervisory reviews to date have not uncovered any impropriety on the part of DBS in performing its roles as both issue manager and distributor of Hyflux perpetual securities in 2016.

DBS was the sole lead manager and bookrunner of Hyflux's issue of $500 million, 6 per cent perpetual securities on May 27, 2016.

The issue was for the purpose of redeeming the $475 million perpetual securities earlier issued to accredited investors. In view of strong interest from retail investors, the size of the public offer was increased from $115 million to $329 million. Hyflux's directors, management and employees were allocated $6 million and the remaining $165 million placed out.

http://tinyurI.com/y2jmc5xl

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My confidence in DBS has been restored. I always knew that DBS was a reliable bank. I'll be buying more DBS stock in the coming weeks.

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My confidence in DBS has been restored. I always knew that DBS was a reliable bank. I'll be buying more DBS stock in the coming weeks.

Whether you will buy more DBS stocks or not, only you will know, nobody else knows. Talk is cheap. Please have some compassion to the people involved (including old folks) who will likely face life in the coming years filled with hatred and vengeance.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Complain is good as it helps to spread awareness about this incompetent govt but at the end of the day, will these bunch of losers vote against the PAP or better still go on stage during election rally to voice their dissatisfaction?

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complain is good as it helps to spread awareness about this incompetent govt but at the end of the day, will these bunch of losers vote against the PAP or better still go on stage during election rally to voice their dissatisfaction?

Some whine and bitch, myself inclusive, but as you wondered, whether one will take that further step forward is another matter.

My thinking is this, there's a time and place to do things, so if some will not "go on stage", it could be they feel time and place may not be suitable.

So when I decide I do not want to take that further step, it's not only my decision, it's also my decision about how I see the people around me, and whether these people will go all the way with me, or will only go with me when there's money to be made.

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theindependent.sg/your-one-v...rt-we-will-never-see-any-change-tan-kin-lian/

Screenshot_20190413_220135.jpg