• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ownself check Ownself to ownself lie to ownself

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Doctors are saying this guy may well be appointed as a full minister after GE. Then, he’ll be son of S’pore?

Wah!

Actually Poh Koon is well respected in the medical community.

I would say most doctors are PAP supporters as well.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Well, fug doctors then.

Well I will tell you that my experience before was that when I let patients know I was an opposition supporter they would get angry with me. And say why I like that? Why I so bad?

And this is after the patient had complained to me about high healthcare costs!

Joke lah.

Can you see why I gave up on sinkies?

Majority of sinkies are PAP supporters.

During GE 2011 I did my own poll. I asked every patient who they were supporting. 90% PAP!

So totally different from what we saw on the internet with those Hougang rallies. Photos by Alex Au of Yawning Bread.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctors are saying this guy may well be appointed as a full minister after GE. Then, he’ll be son of S’pore?

The mass media first nicknamed him as "son of Ponggol" but he lost the by-election to WP.

Then, apparently he was transformed into the "bastard son of Ang Mo Kio" when he joined Lee Hsien Loong's team & got voted in & became a junior Minister.

He is the asshole doctor who said that "everybody has a car, I have two".

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I will tell you that my experience before was that when I let patients know I was an opposition supporter they would get angry with me. And say why I like that? Why I so bad?

And this is after the patient had complained to me about high healthcare costs!

Joke lah.

Can you see why I gave up on sinkies?

Majority of sinkies are PAP supporters.

During GE 2011 I did my own poll. I asked every patient who they were supporting. 90% PAP!

So totally different from what we saw on the internet with those Hougang rallies. Photos by Alex Au of Yawning Bread.
Some of sg elderly thought lky still alive.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better jaga your behind. As a colorectal surgeon, KPK will come from your behind to hurt your butt. Take care bro.
I will do this
hbgDMHi.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waving the ghosts of Punggol East goodbye before sneaking into the backdoor of Loong's safe GRC.

Dr Anus Koh, the backdoor man.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First he claimed to be the son of Punggol.
Then be was son of AMK - but got rid off after one term.
Now son of ..............