• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overseas Bros... Where to get live GE result coverage?

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those bros not in Sinkapore, is there any online source for live GE coverage? I was at the CNA website (yes I know, never imagined I would ever visit that shitty place), and their live streaming apparently only covers Asia but nowhere else? WTF??? Since when did online streaming have geographical restrictions??

Fucking PAP!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
me too...anyone know the time for the results??

hahaha...1st result expected after 2200hrs singapore time....
let us keep our fingers crossed.......
basically papee caught by surprise this time round, so if opp fail to win any GRC;
then we really have to wait tan kuku for any such chance...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHECKSUM as of 19:10PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 177+5
PAP : 148+1
VOID : 5+0

overseas brothers can cast their votes here... at the vote counting from sammyboy.com