• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Over 1 Million Singaporeans Are Unemployed in Singapore

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That leaves only 1.4 million sinkees working since the sinkee population is 2.5 million and the foreign population is 2.9. Damn the PAP!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
National Salvery for Sinkies.
Jobs and Scholarship for Foreigners.

National slavery, parents' allowance and educational bank loans/ parents' scholarships for sinkies.
Jobs, tax payers' allowance and tax payers' scholarships for foreigners.

Huat ah! But who? :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Students, elderly and feeble, the sick and handicapped and the halfwits make up most of these "1 million unemployed".

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It only shows how well fed the Sinkies are, such that they can still survive without having to work.

I'm sure if they aren't able to put at least 2 meals a day on the table, no matter what job (at what pay) that comes along, they'll rush for it, at least to make ends meet during the interim period.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The large number of FT pmets permitted to come in randomly are fighting with the locals for jobs !! This is cruel to say the least for us Sinkees !:mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was LHL I would be very concerned because this 1 million voters may vote for change. Added to the fact that older Sporeans can't touch their CPF. Why would anyone want t vote for the PAP?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was LHL I would be very concerned because this 1 million voters may vote for change. Added to the fact that older Sporeans can't touch their CPF. Why would anyone want t vote for the PAP?

For the Papaya the End Is Near!!

Papaya won't last any longer!

1. Screwing up the Voters! by importing Foreign Trash and compete for PMET jobs!

2. There are almost near 1million PMET Trash in Sinkiepore!

3. AMK screw up Yang Yin ..saga MP highly recommended conman to become PR
Yang Yin pictures with AMK ministers being in RC!! just to con old lady!!

4. Sinkieland too regimented like living Army barrack!! every thing Fine fine!!

5. If after 2016 PAPAYA come into power this time motorists will surfer GPS/ERP monthly
billing, you won't know till end of the month, by the LTA PAPAYA monthly extortion from
motorists will be billion of $$!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The large number of FT pmets permitted to come in randomly are fighting with the locals for jobs !! This is cruel to say the least for us Sinkees !:mad:

who inked the FTA esp with India allowing unlimited migration of manpower????? during Goh CT time, so got to incl G Yeo, Lim HK of MTI
braindead bastards who din ? understand that no sgian will go to India to be raped or work AND that the sg jobs are expense of sgians!!
do we VTO? So many yrs passed and they are not reversing the trend.... instead still more F Trashes are squeezing thru

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How horrible! If we do not welcome FTs, who will pay for my salary in the civil service? We must do more to protect ourselves, I mean secure the country's future so that these layabouts do not drag the country down!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

he is a maths wiz kid.... got it all figured out
one mio vote against him but 1.2 mio new citizens vote for him......... like that sure win one ie he can do whatever he wants

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unacceptable!!!straits times published a statistic that 67% of elderly Singaporeans above 64 are still participating in the work force.this economy cannot make it until every elderly,women and child is participating in the workforce.lazy Singaporeans need spurs stuck into their tough hides.