• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Outrage after Saudi cleric kills and rapes 5 year old daughter

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sibei siao these people.

Their ancestors were nomads in the deserts, with their Camels & their livestocks. Nights are cold & long & lonely, women are far in between, so the Camel rumps & whatever out there is warm & inviting...it brings out the beast in them. You can take the man out of the deserts, but not the deserts out of the man. Religion is only a veneer, deep inside the beast lurks.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their ancestors were nomads in the deserts, with their Camels & their livestocks. Nights are cold & long & lonely, women are far in between, so the Camel rumps & whatever out there is warm & inviting...it brings out the beast in them. You can take the man out of the deserts, but not the deserts out of the man. Religion is only a veneer, deep inside the beast lurks.

that does not justify a 5 year old

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CU-xb-eXAAAg9QL.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don;t care who approves this. It is barbaric and totally inhumane. So, this is Islamic Laws eh? If this is so - then fuck Islamic Laws. Total bullshit.

aiyah..............if you're a male moose-limp in Shitty Arabia..............you'll love it leh............?

i really pity the little girl...........that's why i seen the light liao..............i now fully support IsRaHell's persecution of Palestinians...........