• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

out of 2.7m eligible voters, how many are new shitizens?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
every year they admit 15000 to 25000 new shitizens. let say average 20000 x 20 years
thats 400000 votes at least for pap people f.o.c.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
every year they admit 15000 to 25000 new shitizens. let say average 20000 x 20 years
I think should be around there.
There are about 20% of minorities in sg and that is about 20% x 2.2mil = 400k+
You add up all these figures and add the hard core pap supporters and who are pure sinkies chinese you get the 61%
Else how come you see sinkies kpkb but always end up with 60%?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You add up all these figures and add the hard core pap supporters and who are pure sinkies chinese you get the 61%
Yeah... Unless there is an internal split... Else Maharaj should win 60%

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. It will be impossible for the new shitizens side not to support the gov.
2. The minority side also will be hard, because their colour and iq is fixed and not a variable component.
3. The only possible swing is from the die hard fans. But only a tiny % during each erections I.e only when the die hard fans kana pwn by own master :geek:

Therefore the hope of a overturn is impossible, and will always be, because you cannot change the above 3 points.:inlove:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. It will be impossible for the new shitizens side not to support the gov.
2. The minority side also will be hard, because their colour and iq is fixed and not a variable component.
3. The only possible swing is from the die hard fans. But only a tiny % during each erections I.e only when the die hard fans kana pwn by own master :geek:

Therefore the hope of a overturn is impossible, and will always be, because you cannot change the above 3 points.:inlove:
I always hear samsters saying - you voted for it so don't complain.
The truth is those who complained mostly didn't voted for it.
Relate to above 3 points .
1. New shitizens will not complain, they will just laugh at you.
2. Minorities kana fucked deep deep but they will not complain. Let me tell you why.
They apply for all the handouts because their household per capita is low. When gov gave them say $300 per mth, they are contended with it. Simply put it as they are lazy.
3. The only ones that voted for it and still complains are those after voted for it, they kana retrench, business or investment fail, or bankrupt etc aka 活该
The rest of this group everyday eat good food, go travel, have good jobs they sure won't complain and song song to jurong until they get retrench.

End of the day, for decades, you continue to see the other 40% kana farked backside till bleed and cannot do anything about it.
You always see they will say wait for next ge for a hope of change, but the truth is you cannot change the above 3 points, you will continue to get Tiu and Gan.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. Minorities kana fucked deep deep but they will not complain. Let me tell you why.
They apply for all the handouts because their household per capita is low. When gov gave them say $300 per mth, they are contended with it. Simply put it as they are lazy.
3. The only ones that voted for it and still complains are those after voted for it, they kana retrench, business or investment fail, or bankrupt etc aka 活该
The rest of this group everyday eat good food, go travel, have good jobs they sure won't complain and song song to jurong until they get retrench.

End of the day, for decades, you continue to see the other 40% kana farked backside till bleed and cannot do anything about it.
You always see they will say wait for next ge for a hope of change, but the truth is you cannot change the above 3 points, you will continue to get Tiu and Gan.
Good hands at work, dun worry

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

In order for a change to happen, we will have to find ways to breakaway from the 3 killer points .
For point 1 it will be hard as they had already been converted successfully. We can only prevent further incoming ones.
For point 2, we have to find a way to let gov stop giving them the handouts. Only then they will wake up their ass and get to work and swing their votes when they find it tough.
For point 3, sad to say we should hope for more retrenchment. Of course more retrenchment will affect the 40% too . I would say - Want to die, all die together.

I dare to say, when point 2 and 3 were to happen concurrently, it will be the day pap empire fall.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order for a change to happen, we will have to find ways to breakaway from the 3 killer points .
For point 1 it will be hard as they had already been converted successfully. We can only prevent further incoming ones.
For point 2, we have to find a way to let gov stop giving them the handouts. Only then they will wake up their ass and get to work and swing their votes when they find it tough.
For point 3, sad to say we should hope for more retrenchment. Of course more retrenchment will affect the 40% too . I would say - Want to die, all die together.

I dare to say, when point 2 and 3 were to happen concurrently, it will be the day pap empire fall.
Most importantly, Oppie must be back by gold mountains... No backing ish no talk De woh

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos cb papigs are giving new citizens handouts,did u all notice in public tpt or public area ,many came her with kids like Austin, low mentally, etc ,or those that need wheel around cos the body cannot be controlled, majority are from China n so.e Phil.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP master plan is
more foreigners=more Pr's=more new citizens=more PAP supporters .
This we all know but the worst are the sheep that vote for their own extinction

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs will takeover eventually unless reduce the number of them who can be citizen. Will the PAP put a cap on the number of Ah Nehs that can be naturalized?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The chink new citizens are less likely to vote for President Tharman. They would have voted for one of the chink candidates instead.