• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

our SPF beta cum cream

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ng-tap-from-woodlands-police-station-11810436

Seah Kian Li, 50, was at Woodlands Police Division HQ on Mar 1 to bail his brother out from the police station when he filched the tap worth S$171.20 from the basin.
1565847676728.png

if a Div HQ tap cost $171

then our mata HQ will be machiam NKF tap ah ???

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your taxpayer dollars hard at work. :wink:

By the way, a couple of years ago all the police stations undergone massive renovation, changed the logo, uniforms etc. That must cost a pretty penny. :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you would think spf tender out their contracts and with economy of scale would be cheaper.
Haha I’m sure the tap contractor is pap paul lampard crasslooter connected

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think handcuffs must also be made of gold. Criminals will feel very happy in gold handcuffs. Very bling and stylo.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I trust our government because PAP is renowned for their checks and balances

There must be a good reason for needing a tap costing $171.20 mint done reasons are state secret so cannot be revealed, we need to understand this.