• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

our Sg Garment is machiam those Sim Lim salesmen. Always chut the 3Cs pattern.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side note: the notorious Song Brothers shop at SLS has been massively downsized.

Before:

UPHO.67642985.V800.jpg

After:

AF1QipPQIy8s5fHvQjxZT6YvkNO2DTSoCJfSZoF-0R7u=s0

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This phua cheebye Song Brothers is a notorious black shop. Probably made a nice killing during Sim Lim's peak around 15 years ago.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SONG BROTHERS
BY oziemozie | JANUARY 21, 2013 6:01 PM PST
IN REPLY TO: SHOPPING IN SINGAPORE....
I have just had a very bad experience and bad customer service by Song Brothers.
I bought Samsung Galaxy Note during my holiday in Singapore last year and the phone broke few months ago.
I sent it to Samsung Singapore who then told me that the phone is not for sale in Singapore. It is only for sale in UK. So, the warranty is not valid to be claimed in Singapore.
I contacted Song Brothers but they do not want to comment on it and send them emails but they never replied.

Is there a way to report this to the Singapore Authorities?

I hope noone has the same experience as I do.

So, please becareful when you are buying electronic in Singapore.