• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Pinkie PM is back, 1st post in Facebook since Dec 5th. Sinkies ready to bear arms and claim back our territorial in Tuas

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This clown looks and acts like a social media star wannabe. Definitely not prime ministerial material, but the most important point is Sinkies get the kind of politicians they deserve:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Damn instead of addressing into an intrusion in our territorial waters...it is so easy to sail a ship & just drop anchor & no RSN or coast guard come & board the ship; he tells us about the flowers in the Botanical Gardens...oh my goose!... Next he will say, he fed the monkeys, & the black Swan in the lake there.. ha ha ha

70% this is your PM...heavens!, good gracious me!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got black dog to bite internal enemies and many scholar generals ready to go to war against mudlaysia, he is having a Merry Merry Christmas

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1544594664876.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
So many millions or billions, shit also smell and look nice and can post on Facebook :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This, my friends, is a very clever strategy by Pinky.

He purposely talk cock about Xmas and make the muslim mudlaysians too lan.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He's trying to tell everyone he is in good health and exercising at the Botanic Gardens. Purposely must state "Photo by me". Also, he would rather talk about flowers than the impending war with mudland. :thumbsup::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last year this time was height of terrex crisis ... he threw down evryting 2 go hunt his virtual santa ...

nuttingz mor important 2 ah loon dan xmas ...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is pinky responsibility? Got problems with mudland and yet instead of leading the charge to deal with mudland. He come and talk cock? What kind of pm is he?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Where is pinky responsibility? Got problems with mudland and yet instead of leading the charge to deal with mudland. He come and talk cock? What kind of pm is he?

He's the sort of PM who knows how to delegate tasks so that he can concentrate on the big picture.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Suggesting that our honorable PM is corrupt is not a small issue. It strikes at the very core of the fundamentals that make Singapore such a great country.... its honest and incorruptible leadership.
Well said. You have convinced me that those people need to be fined and locked away for a long time.