• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our LTA is the best in the world!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which genius designed this bus stop that faces the wrong way?

i like this design better

let say some driver lost control of their car
it will slam into the poles first
saving the people waiting for bus

it is a fantastic safety feature.
all bus stop should be like this.

Starving.Artist

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i've seen this shelter and it actually makes sense... (this is a serious answer) see the shelters are some kind of pre-fab so they are all fixed size, but the problem is that the area where the legs of the shelter goes, which would be just next to the grass is actually a covered drain. hence you cant build anything on it. placing the legs nearer the seats would mean that the coverage would be less and the awning would overhang into the bus bay. so by reversing it, they get to plant the legs on solid ground, the awning covers the seat, it does not overhang onto the bus bay and the costs are kept lower as they do not have to have special order for this situation. additionally i've noticed that sometimes when the move bustops, they actually recycle the whole shed.... so in this situation... i give credit to LTA.... but since every good must have a bad, i still think they are fucking up the EMAS system with their useless and nonsense messages

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like this design better

let say some driver lost control of their car
it will slam into the poles first
saving the people waiting for bus

it is a fantastic safety feature.
all bus stop should be like this.

Come and think about it...
It really make sense.

Really an honest mistake?

:o :biggrin: :o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothin wrong wat ...

later dey r going 2 build a rd on ze other side ...