• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our education minister say good qualification don't mean can get job woh!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies are telling you to lower your expectations again.

HDB flat too expensive buy smaller flat.
Cars too expensive take public transport.
Restaurants too expensive eat in hawker centers.
Fresh meat expensive buy frozen meat.
Salary too low take up part time job.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sucking up and nodding to the Lees will guarantee you a job.......

look at the clown generals CCS and Bukit Brown and TPL (even sucking someone who is sucking the Lees)

thank god for Meleetorcracy!!!! These are clear signs of the decay and corruption of this fucking regime ...... because the watchmen have all been despatched by Old man there is no one left to stop the fucking plunder....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies are telling you to lower your expectations again.

HDB flat too expensive buy smaller flat.
Cars too expensive take public transport.
Restaurants too expensive eat in hawker centers.
Fresh meat expensive buy frozen meat.
Salary too low take up part time job.

This one they never tell you, PAP parliament too expensive, vote for the oppositions... ha ha ha for all your troubles begin with them, you cure the diseases, you live a healthy life. Things may not be that cheap, housing, transportation etc.. too but, you can breath, 'smell the roses', earn a decent living & live a healthy life.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sucking up and nodding to the Lees will guarantee you a job.......

look at the clown generals CCS and Bukit Brown and TPL (even sucking someone who is sucking the Lees)

thank god for Meleetorcracy!!!! These are clear signs of the decay and corruption of this fucking regime ...... because the watchmen have all been despatched by Old man there is no one left to stop the fucking plunder....

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY got 800++ fucking billions of our money into his fucking Stinkapore sovereign funds for him to fuck around with.

THAT 800++ BILLIONS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE HANDS OF SINGAPOREANS WHO WOULD HAVE CREATED MANY COMPANIES UNDER PEOPLE MORE CAPABLE OF RUNNING THOSE COMPANIES THAN LKY FUCKING COCKROACHES AND MAGGOTS AND RUNNING DOGS

SINGAPOREANS WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW BUSINESS AND NOT OF THE COCKROACHES AND MAGGOT CLASSES SUITABLE ONLY FOR FEEDING ON CORPSE AND ROTTEN SHIT FROM LKY ARSEHOLE

KICK OUT THE MAGGOTS IN WHITE IN 2016

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very very near future I wont be surprised another Minister come along and say say "Go look for jobs after your "o" level graduation."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is absolutely right, having the right set of relatives and marrying the right guy is imperative.

Or marrying the right woman.

wks-1.jpg

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having good qualifications not a guarantee of a good job: Heng Swee Keat

Translation: We don't know how to create enough good jobs for all these highly qualified people. You are on your own but thanks for paying my million dollar salary when I pass GO...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then we slog so hard from O level to Diploma then degree for fuck?

Hate to break it to you... but those who had gone through the poly route are 'damaged goods' as far as the Leegime is concerned. Even if you were to obtain a degree later in life, you're still a loser.

Remember the Punggol East by-election? They kept harping on how 'unqualified' (no degree) Lee Lilian is... that speaks volumes.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a degree holder, I'm not even a diploma holder. But I'm a VP in a US bank, taking home a 5 figure income. And I am not an FT, I'm a born and bred Sinkie like many of us here.

I believe that just as a degree doesn't guarantee a good career, not having the requisite paper qualification necessarily means you are doomed to a life of underachievement and poverty.

What really matters is the ability to sell yourself, your ability to communicate effectively, as well as your an insatiable hunger for learning. I seriously think as long as a person possess these qualities, he / she will prosper in life, with or without a degree.

Some of you may notice I left out people skills and EQ. Frankly, that's rather over hyped. To survive in the corporate world, you have to know when to be a b@stard, and form the right alliance with the right camp.