• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our country seriously need a superman to save us!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
superman dun even know how to wear underwear right. how can he save singapore. singapore is not worth saving.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad news is always highlighted to make sinkies accept low pay and fucked up bonus.

Think about this.

Employers can pay a lot for their worker and if your company closes down due to a lack of competitiveness and increased manpower costs, everyone loses their job then.

That's worse lah! Fuck

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about this.

Employers can pay a lot for their worker and if your company closes down due to a lack of competitiveness and increased manpower costs, everyone loses their job then.

That's worse lah! Fuck

Did you read the newspaper report? Singapore employers are creaming off the profit the most in Singapore compared to the rest of the WORLD.

And if wage is the only thing to determine competitiveness, why the PAP has been telling us that investments come because we have great infrsturcture and great ministar talents? So are you talking cock or you accusing PAP talking cock?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur method of gauging the countries status by looking at the number of/kinds of ads in the papers is very unique

quite an interesting approach...agree

while the entire hypothesis cannot depend on newspaper ads, nonetheless it is workable to a limited extent

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good documentary indeed.

220px-Waiting_for_Superman.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyday when i read the newspaper,it is all gloom and doom..news like sales and prices of private and public housing surpass last year,the year before and again the year before,COE prices at its highest,locals just went mad going naked in public,ah pek and aunty making it out in public,most of the crime committed by foreign workers more than local,civil servants siphoning money in $millions,could have been more if one of them had not crash his ferrari into the longkang and many others issues tat you dun know whether to laugh or cry.
It is good that our government try to be the first or number one in everything but i think they are moving at a pace which is too fast like the racehorse rocketman...too damn bloody fast and for those who cant keep up with the speedometer were bruised all over.
i dont believe in being lazy,getting handout or waiting for heaven to sent roti prata for your nightsnack,i believe one have to work to survive,not gambling his money away or keeping a extra young cow for its fresh milk when you already have a older cow with pasteurised milk at home.
recently when i flip through the newpaper i was surprise to see 8 pages of ah long ads,1 page of erotic massage and 1 page of pawnshop ads outnumber the advertisement for 2 page of job vacancy,not much job in the professional or executive level but plenty in the blue collar type...hey but one job that really caught my eye at $10k a mth...not a bad job if you want the money but at a price.

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h341/bigthinker2602/img417.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h341/bigthinker2602/img416.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h341/bigthinker2602/img419.jpg
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h341/bigthinker2602/img418.jpg

The country you refer to is called SinkieLand.. It does not call SINKIEland for nothing. There is a logical underlying sinkified meaning to it.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Everyday when i read the newspaper,it is all gloom and doom..news like sales and prices of private and public housing surpass last year,the year before and again the year before,COE prices at its highest,locals just went mad going naked in public,ah pek and aunty making it out in public,most of the crime committed by foreign workers more than local,civil servants siphoning money in $millions,could have been more if one of them had not crash his ferrari into the longkang and many others issues tat you dun know whether to laugh or cry.
It is good that our government try to be the first or number one in everything but i think they are moving at a pace which is too fast like the racehorse rocketman...too damn bloody fast and for those who cant keep up with the speedometer were bruised all over.
i dont believe in being lazy,getting handout or waiting for heaven to sent roti prata for your nightsnack,i believe one have to work to survive,not gambling his money away or keeping a extra young cow for its fresh milk when you already have a older cow with pasteurised milk at home.
recently when i flip through the newpaper i was surprise to see 8 pages of ah long ads,1 page of erotic massage and 1 page of pawnshop ads outnumber the advertisement for 2 page of job vacancy,not much job in the professional or executive level but plenty in the blue collar type...hey but one job that really caught my eye at $10k a mth...not a bad job if you want the money but at a price.

]

What the fook hell is happening to our country..its been 8mths since
and nothing has change..still NO SAVIOUR or Superman in sight.. and it just keep getting worse.:mad:

I've just flip through the newpaper and OMG..the Ah Long ads
has double up to 15pages with young gals names like amy,yuki,jasmine,jane,tina.miss yap,miss lim,kelly,serene,sylvia ready to serve you and jobs ads only 4pages..
Poodles poodles poodles where are you..:confused:

(thx to fellas n gals who up me and no thx to tat bugger who zap me 50pts)

M

Mdm Tang

Because we now have a new THEOREM

called THE Affordability THEOREM . :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the problem! Always waiting for some heroes to save the day?!During the last GE, I have known people voting for PAP in their GRC/SMC but hopes that WP takes down Aljunied GRC. Sad but that's the TRUTH! :(:mad: