• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Otak Stall closed; gahman won!!!

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forward:

I've received a threat, possibly from ISD (or an impersonator), to face a lawsuit unless I close this forum before 2359 tonight.

The person claims to know my I.P. address and had correctly named my ISP host, amongst many other details.

I hope fellow bros will understand that this is a tough call for me to make to close this forum prematurely even though I do wish I didnt have to. I will risk facing a lawsuit if his claim is true.

Bros may proceed to the other ficklebug's forum. Do get organised there ASAP. Otherwise, you can be sure that the same fellas will be trying very hard to disrupt your efforts there. I wish you all best of luck.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/

Note : I've made up my mind to kill off this nick, otak69. It will perish with the closure of this forum. It will never arise again and all subsequent iterations of this nick are clones. Do not respond to them or be lead by them if they try to impersonate me.

I had a lot of fun with you fellas. Will miss you.

otak69, signing off from The Otak Stall. 10/9/08

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
at last.....
an invisible gun rules :biggrin: :biggrin:
next stop ??? :p

if an impersonator....can sue back.... hip hip hooray :cool: :p :cool:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares? If you do not even know how the ISD guy knows your details, then it is better for you to close your forum. Delphi forum does not offer such details. So how did the ISD guy knows?

Otak69 looks like a fraud.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
otak??? ha ha ha. What a sinkie way to frighten others. very low tech and ancient.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just show the middle finger lah. simple as that. Oh.. i forgot . a sinkie will jsut hide away and follow blindly....

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Lost for words, when I read his many defenses and arguments against provocateurs.

It's best he runs a forum for kindergarten rather than an adult forum and constantly phobic about any hint of attack.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otak, doesn't look like you are on friendly terms with Victor. You closed your stall and didn't suggest people to go to Victor kopitiam. Anyway, tell ISD go fly kite :biggrin: :biggrin:

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Host: ficklebug
c.gif

BTW, who is ficklebug? Can be trusted or not? :confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why Sam forum still alive?
He got durex?

:eek: :biggrin: :eek:

My my the conspiracies get more and more complex. :p

I received tons of such emails and private messages over the years. I just sent them directly to the trash bin and life carried on as usual.

It is not a crime to host a forum. ISD couldn't care two hoots about cyber heros who are mice in real life.:biggrin:

kanenah

Alfrescian
Loyal
My my the conspiracies get more and more complex. :p

I received tons of such emails and private messages over the years. I just sent them directly to the trash bin and life carried on as usual.

It is not a crime to host a forum. ISD couldn't care two hoots about cyber heros who are mice in real life.:biggrin:

Haha! Like this also scared until shut down the whole forum, how to be freedom fighter for the freedom of speech? Tragic.