• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orbituary, Kissinger and Op-ed etc

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird told me that Kissinger has been tapped to write a piece on one of the greatest statesman ever. A Stateman who fought every elections in a fair and democratic manner ( as i was typing this sentence, the PC was trying to type something else)

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two of them can wank each other for obituaries. Why go so far? Just ask Sam here and a dozen brothers here can gladly oblige.

A little bird told me that Kissinger has been tapped to write a piece on one of the greatest statesman ever. A Stateman who fought every elections in a fair and democratic manner ( as i was typing this sentence, the PC was trying to type something else)

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I first learnt of some of the things that Kissinger did, there was a fleeting thought that perhaps Hitler had the right idea...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never trust a Jew.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This cold-war dinosaur is probably going to write about how South East Asia didn't turn red thanks to the visionary policies of Harry and how Harry aligned himself with the rest of the free world against the red bastards from Vladivostok to Vientiane. Blah blah blah

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

A true bastard of the sectarian class if you ask me.Kissinger was a statesman as much as LKY.Kissinger was the LKY link to the powerful Jewish lobby in the Oval Office.With such connections LKY through Kissinger made inroads into US administration.Consequences of which we are suffering now.If not for Kissinger US would have been pressurizing PAP like they do in Malaysia.....not to forget that it is this Jewish link that gives LKY and PAP a favorable reporting in US medias.