• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OraL hygiene..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Besides your reguLar brushings which comes each night & day after, and that ocassionaL fLossings;
do you do a 'kau-chi' ?..aka cLeansing of your tongue either with a pLasticky or stainLess steeL scrapper ?..am quite surprised that many of my better educated cohorts dont do that ! :eek:
..and worse, Dentists never seems to advocate that too.:cool:
Wonder if CeciLLia does her tongue scrappings daiLy ..:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One should always go for regular check ups even if you have good oral hygiene.

I recently had a problem which was caused by wear & tear because my teeth are crooked. A tooth was rubbing an adjacent tooth causing excessive wear & tear. Fortunately the dentist detected the problem & fixed it with a filling:smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya i do regular tongue scraping. There was a report some time back that British girls have the dirtiest tongues.

If i recall correctly it was the Sun that published the article ..... not a very reliable source of info.

Besides your reguLar brushings which comes each night & day after, and that ocassionaL fLossings;
do you do a 'kau-chi' ?..aka cLeansing of your tongue either with a pLasticky or stainLess steeL scrapper ?..am quite surprised that many of my better educated cohorts dont do that ! :eek:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if she uses a rough rider condom on every BJ she'll be OK but it doesn't look like she does, becos she never reply AhGays when u wanna take me in Qs.

Bro, no men worth their saLts wouLd want to be bj'ed with condoms on..it's so demeaning to us ! ! :(

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that song meh ?..:cool:

not song but it shows they got skill. to rubber up or not to rubber up for bj?

if you don't rubber up it feels shiok but you might catch something, later regret!

if you rubber up use the thin ones & ask your chicken to deep throat & apply more pressure just below your helmut, they lazy to do this becos more work for them or they don't know how to.

Thoth2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interdental brush for brushing between teeth.You'll be surprised by how much gunk stays behind after a regular brushing.
images.jpg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng only uses soft toothbrush to gently massage the tongue to remove those dirt on tongue. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she uses a rough rider condom on every BJ she'll be OK but it doesn't look like she does, becos she never reply AhGays when u wanna take me in Qs.

lianbeng noted actually oral sex is very highly unhygienic - yucks!:eek: pls use right tool for right job!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any OraL freaks here brush their teeth each time after every meaL ?..our ex-maid was one :eek::biggrin: