• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Optimistic Sinkie Jailed For Grabbing Ah Lian's Boob! Phui! Phui!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - Even though he was convicted of molestation in 2006 and 2015, Phui Jun Ming, 26, was back at it again, this time victimising a polytechnic student he had just befriended.

On Monday (April 23), Phui was sentenced to 10 months and two weeks' jail for outrage of modesty and dishonest misappropriation of property. He had another molestation charge taken into consideration during sentencing.

Phui served nine months in jail following his 2015 conviction, where he also received one stroke of the cane.

On Jan 2, 2018, Phui spotted his latest victim smoking alone at Pangsua Pond, on Saujana Road at about 12.15am. She cannot be named because of a gag order.

He approached the student, who was then 20 years old, and asked if he could borrow a lighter. The two then started chatting. During the conversation, he asked if he could be her boyfriend but she rejected him.

But he still placed his left arm over her shoulder, and touched her cheek twice.

When the frightened victim told Phui she was heading home, he used his right hand to squeeze her right breast over her clothing. She pushed his hand away and walked back towards her block.

Phui went after her and when he caught up, he told her: "I know I grabbed your boob. I was wrong. Are you going to call for police?"

He then walked away. A police report was lodged that same day.

Phui was also convicted on Monday for stealing four pairs of shoes with a 14-year-old accomplice, who was given a conditional warning.

On Aug 2, 2017, the pair took the shoes from various units at Block 520 Jelapang Road before they were stopped by a police officer at the void deck.

They were planning to sell them for money.

Phui's previous offences included property-related ones but court documents did not provide details.

In mitigation, his lawyer said he was a "simple individual" who had tried to make the best of his life.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...s-for-outrage-of-modesty-and-misappropriation

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I challenge ah Phui to try to grab han hui hui's neh neh without using a pair of chop sticks.

IMG_8030.JPG

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In mitigation, his lawyer said he was a "simple individual" who had tried to make the best of his life."

In common speak, what the " Lau Yau" is saying is, the man is a numskull & a simpleton, belongs to the group of 70% who voted for the ___ , you already know what.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In mitigation, his lawyer said he was a "simple individual" who had tried to make the best of his life."

In common speak, what the " Lau Yau" is saying is, the man is a numskull & a simpleton, belongs to the group of 70% who voted for the ___ , you already know what.
for some "making the best of one's life" is either grabbing pussies or pressing boobs. shiok sendiri.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no mention of nationality? I thought sinkies commit more crimes? Straight time their pattern know I know lah! :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - Even though he was convicted of molestation in 2006 and 2015, Phui Jun Ming, 26, was back at it again, this time victimising a polytechnic student he had just befriended.

On Monday (April 23), Phui was sentenced to 10 months and two weeks' jail for outrage of modesty and dishonest misappropriation of property. He had another molestation charge taken into consideration during sentencing.

Phui served nine months in jail following his 2015 conviction, where he also received one stroke of the cane.

What the fuck what kind of judge is this? REPEAT offender got only 1.5 month more from previous conviction and no cane at all while last conviction got 1 cane. What the fuck is happening to our judiciary?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for some "making the best of one's life" is either grabbing pussies or pressing boobs. shiok sendiri.
another one is; can eat, don't waste :rolleyes:
Come on.... he must have an IQ of perhaps 50. lol
I would give him 51 - as he knows the sequence to what follows - as a consequence to his boob-grabbing :p
Phui went after her and when he caught up, he told her: "I know I grabbed your boob. I was wrong. Are you going to call for police?"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wah lan, if going to jail for grabbing boobs, might as well grab a real handful with gusto, and go for broke. This is how PAPsmearer normally grab boobs. Dumbshit needs lessons.

022_1000.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the fuck what kind of judge is this? REPEAT offender got only 1.5 month more from previous conviction and no cane at all while last conviction got 1 cane. What the fuck is happening to our judiciary?

Foreigner lah! PAP don’t dare to cane foreigners. Cane sinkies no problem! :cool: