• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition Supporters and Class Warfare

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP popularity was down since 1984. You see it happening at their PAP rallies in 1984GE with only their Stats boards workers at their rally ground, how pathetic. Ship them a bus load some more, then they get free day off.

the biggest mystery of our elections. pap had bo lang ghost rallies but they always won an overwhelming majority in elections. pap supporters all disinterested to attend rallies one ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the biggest mystery of our elections. pap had bo lang ghost rallies but they always won an overwhelming majority in elections. pap supporters all disinterested to attend rallies one ?

PAP supporters like myself don't need to attend rallies to find out what the government is doing for us.

We see evidence of the good work all around us on a daily basis.

The underlying principle of the PAP is to create opportunities for citizens and reward hard work and innovation while punishing sloth and incompetence.

It is one of the few countries which rewards success and punishes failure. Most Western societies do the opposite.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple answer to this.

Most PAP supporters are poorly educated, poor fucks, gullible, simple-minded dumbarses who believe the biggest PAP lie that they are the only one who can run the country.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
say like that also can meh?

rally is the time to show PAP support and pay respect. I went there to personally see what he has to say, at least give physical support for all their preparation at this time of gather moss.

He must have treasured those time he shouted Merdaka 3 times with crowds stretching and over flowing in all directions. He must be kan left and right for where are all the rally crowds and how come opposition get more than him leh?

So I thought it must be interesting event of the year lah! Give support you know? You did not even give such support and talk cock sing song all this time, jiak leow bee?

PAP supporters like myself don't need to attend rallies to find out what the government is doing for us.

The underlying principle of the PAP is to create opportunities for citizens and reward hard work and innovation while punishing sloth and incompetence.

It is one of the few countries which rewards success and punishes failure. Most Western societies do the opposite.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but surely there are a segment of PAP supporters, not party affiliated who would want to attend rallies to support the PAP and hear what the PAP have to say...the PAP rallies crowds were really pathetic ridiculously low, even some clown opposition parties can boast bigger crowds than the ruling PAP party.

the society should reward success but not punish failure. i wish the PAP could be a kinder government.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree, if oppositions has fair shares of newspapers exposure more people will go to PAP rallies to really get the feel what PAP has to say.

By not doing so, people want to see what oppositions has to say at the rallies, hence a bigger crowd at the rallies.

Shutting oppositions views backfired PAP at their rally grounds, bad event management.

but surely there are a segment of PAP supporters, not party affiliated who would want to attend rallies to support the PAP and hear what the PAP have to say...the PAP rallies crowds were really pathetic ridiculously low, even some clown opposition parties can boast bigger crowds than the ruling PAP party.

the society should reward success but not punish failure. i wish the PAP could be a kinder government.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
dead wrong. friend in MNC and all the upper management voted oppo. The boss more or less said if the country is fucked they can just leave. but dont despair if you got that wrong. the white dogs did too. it is the middle class, the idiots who think they are rich that is afraid of rocking the boat. they know they are worthless

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dead wrong. friend in MNC and all the upper management voted oppo. The boss more or less said if the country is fucked they can just leave. but dont despair if you got that wrong. the white dogs did too. it is the middle class, the idiots who think they are rich that is afraid of rocking the boat. they know they are worthless

I predict that when the PAP loses power many will deny supporting the PAP. It will be fashionable to claim that they voted for the opposition:biggrin:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
no they lost. holland and west coast remember? you really think the real elites live in HDB? but this easily explains why oppo could get those numbers there. the angmohs in that mnc are singaporeans. way before the floodgates opened to the third rate trash. do you think they were happy about that?

Last edited: