• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oppo parties are weak, maybe can learn from mudland's PR?

malxsin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you bickering among yourselves?

Isn't there any lesson to be learned from mudland's Pakatan Rakyat in how they managed to be united when dealing with mighty UMNO?

Is there no leadership at all amongst the oppo parties? All stand divided and an island by themself?

All oppos say they care about the people and will champion for the ppl and yet each oppo party comes across to the general public as loving their own party / self interests more than the ppl they intent to serve.

Stop horsing around!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you bickering among yourselves?

Isn't there any lesson to be learned from mudland's Pakatan Rakyat in how they managed to be united when dealing with mighty UMNO?

Is there no leadership at all amongst the oppo parties? All stand divided and an island by themself?

All oppos say they care about the people and will champion for the ppl and yet each oppo party comes across to the general public as loving their own party / self interests more than the ppl they intent to serve.

Stop horsing around!

I've tried for some time to argue for a PR-style alliance but the WP supporters here are dead set against it. Maybe a SDP-SDA-RP-SPP-NSP alliance is achievable for GE2016. We'll see. The Puggol East BE might change the dynamics of opposition co-operation yet.

jw5

Loyal
I've tried for some time to argue for a PR-style alliance but the WP supporters here are dead set against it. Maybe a SDP-SDA-RP-SPP-NSP alliance is achievable for GE2016. We'll see. The Puggol East BE might change the dynamics of opposition co-operation yet.

Walao eh bro, I was wondering where you went, thought you went into hiding from the embarrassment.

Surely you realise that having an opposition alliance is fine, but proposing one whereby one party runs the town council and the other only speaks in parliament isn't going to cut it with anyone thinking logically. And you should be aware that I had some respect for Dr Chee before yesterday.

malxsin

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO oppos need a leader with a heart for the people and a lot of common sense.

Such leader with a good heart for the people will not have too much of a problem to rally and unite the people including all oppo parties.

A leader with a good heart for the people and a lot of common sense is really needed now more than ever but is sorely missing here.

As I have yet to see such a leader emerging from the oppo parties, I must say opposition has a long way to go.

Where is the nation's heart?

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My lord... you need to vacuum you brain... too much air inside

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I propose SDP, SPP, SDA and RP make a joint excursion trip to study opposition alliance in Matland

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lord Chee can raise funds for an academic trip to Yangoon to be apprentice to Aung Sang Suu Kyi

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

After PEBE2013, no party will ever want to work with or talk to SDP. The goodwill is dead.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP supporters do not represent WP and time is not standing still. It moves. But one thing is certain any talk of alliance with SDP or RP will take a very, very long time.

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO oppos need a leader with a heart for the people and a lot of common sense.

Such leader with a good heart for the people will not have too much of a problem to rally and unite the people including all oppo parties.

A leader with a good heart for the people and a lot of common sense is really needed now more than ever but is sorely missing here.

As I have yet to see such a leader emerging from the oppo parties, I must say opposition has a long way to go.

Where is the nation's heart?

That's because there's no such person within the opposition ranks.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mentioned before; mudland politics is developed, they have more democracy than us chinkpore urine crap.

the oppo must work together, they are like the rebel alliance against the empire. work together la cb

if not pinky powder all the way with anal fingering thrown in. eeee

up my points pls. thank you you :smile: