• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppies Anyhow Defame Good PAP Candidate Ivan!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY was hardly "likeable" but he was by far the most influential and capable Singaporean that the country has ever produced.

A good commander will fuck his officers but will never fuck his men. I learned this from a great farmer, one of the greatest in fact in my national service. Sukh Singh. To this day, I will never forget this small and simple lesson in leadership and continue to apply this is my life. Though my encounter with him was brief, the impact was lasting. That is a sign of a true leader.

Ivan has no clue how to lead men. God help us at if people like Ivan are allowed into government

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good commander will fuck his officers but will never fuck his men. I learned this from a great farmer, one of the greatest in fact in my national service. Sukh Singh. To this day, I will never forget this small and simple lesson in leadership and continue to apply this is my life. Though my encounter with him was brief, the impact was lasting. That is a sign of a true leader.

Ivan has no clue how to lead men. God help us at if people like Ivan are allowed into government

Sukh says:

The biggest lesson I’ve learned is that it is far better to have a team that is aligned to its values, committed to an outcome, and where the people care for each other, rather than to have someone who is very smart and capable, but is actually toxic to the entire team. During the later part of my SAF career, I had to make a very hard decision to remove a very bright and talented individual from my team. He was intellectually gifted, visionary about the direction of our work but had little or no regard for those who were less gifted intellectually, not aligned with his view and had on multiple occasions been seen to lack the morale courage to admit to his errors of judgement or actions. This was exceptionally toxic, especially so when he was also senior in Rank. He would ridicule and demean others, and was never open to feedback or making efforts to change. It was a tough decision; there was a loss in domain expertise within the team, but we made up for it by applying ourselves, sharing and learning together, while I recruited another individual who had the prerequisite intellectual grounding in the subject matter and who was much better in personality and character. The teamwork that emerged thereafter allowed us to realise more enduring outcomes.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
4BawTcz.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like an excellent choice for PAP candidacy....

Straightaway can become a full minister after the election... maybe a DPM. No need to waste time with trivial portfolios or give priority to the more senior folks.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy will be reared and trained well by his PAP masters to become a good barking dog in Parliament attacking the Opposition....