• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Parasite Lao Hero Fined $1000 For Using Vulgarities On Good PAP MP of Tanjong Pagar! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Past performance is by no means an indicator of future performance. The pap of old was first class, the pap of late are a bunch of incompetent clowns. Besides, don't compare with our neighbours, they are dumber than us.

We're in agreement that the PAP Old Guard were good.

Under the 3G and 4G PAP leaders, the value between the Sing dollar and Ringgit widened from about S$1 = RM 1.85 to about S$1 = RM3. So that would serve as a rough yardstick about how good our 3G and 4G leaders are against our neighbours' leaders.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We're in agreement that the PAP Old Guard were good.

Under the 3G and 4G PAP leaders, the value between the Sing dollar and Ringgit widened from about S$1 = RM 1.85 to about S$1 = RM3. So that would serve as a rough yardstick about how good our 3G and 4G leaders are against our neighbours' leaders.
They merely followed the road map laid out by their predecessors, everything was on auto-pilot. But the road map did not chart far into the future (i.e., now!), which is why we are seeing them run around like headless chickens. Some more no succession plan woh, jialat. Why you keep comparing us with mudland? They are dumb, and not we are smart.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They merely followed the road map laid out by their predecessors, everything was on auto-pilot. But the road map did not chart far into the future (i.e., now!), which is why we are seeing them run around like headless chickens.

I disagree with that. Sinkies in the 1970s were mostly lowly educated and needed lots of factory jobs for cheap workers. Sinkies today are much higher educated and need PME jobs. The PAP back then and now have different challenges. The only part I partially agree with you is that the PAP leaders followed the road map by not fucking things up. I've seen 2nd or 3rd generation business leaders fuck things up before.

Why you keep comparing us with mudland? They are dumb, and not we are smart.

I compare us with mudland because there are many oppies here who believe that mudland is much better run than Singapore due to the their cheap currency and low value of land. They harbour ideas of buying a bungalow in jiuhu at cheap prices and equate that to a jiuhu government that is much better than in Singapore.

I also know of other oppies who believe that the PAP government is the worst there is in human history and any other government, including that of Nazi Germany or North Korea, offers more freedom to their people than the PAP govenrment does. That's the kind of morons I've encountered in real life when I discuss politics with them either on the internet, or in the course of my face to face grassroots work.

Governments succeed or fail not because of IQ, but because of values. I've seen governments run by high IQ people who use their intelligence to loot their own country and bring down everything just to enrich themselves and their very closest supporters.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I disagree with that. Sinkies in the 1970s were mostly lowly educated and needed lots of factory jobs for cheap workers. Sinkies today are much higher educated and need PME jobs. The PAP back then and now have different challenges. The only part I partially agree with you is that the PAP leaders followed the road map by not fucking things up. I've seen 2nd or 3rd generation business leaders fuck things up before.

I compare us with mudland because there are many oppies here who believe that mudland is much better run than Singapore due to the their cheap currency and low value of land. They harbour ideas of buying a bungalow in jiuhu at cheap prices and equate that to a jiuhu government that is much better than in Singapore.

I also know of other oppies who believe that the PAP government is the worst there is in human history and any other government, including that of Nazi Germany or North Korea, offers more freedom to their people than the PAP govenrment does. That's the kind of morons I've encountered in real life when I discuss politics with them either on the internet, or in the course of my face to face grassroots work.

Governments succeed or fail not because of IQ, but because of values. I've seen governments run by high IQ people who use their intelligence to loot their own country and bring down everything just to enrich themselves and their very closest supporters.
Yes, sinkies today are higher educated and more discerning as compared to those in the 1970s. During those days, our leaders were intelligent, knowledgeable and passionate about achieving success for sg and sinkies. These days, with sinkies being higher educated and getting exposure to international politics, most can see how bad our leaders are. Inexperienced and yet arrogant. They can also see the pap does not have a monopoly on the best and brightest talent anymore.

2nd or 3rd generation business leaders fuck things up? That's fine. Because it's just a company not a country.

Mudland is great for cheap products and holidays. Not great for investments of any kind. We ought to be thankful that they have dumb leaders with questionable morals.