• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppie Goh Meng Seng Has Gone Crazy! He Has Seen Aliens And UFOs! Kena Sacked From WP In 2006 For Being A Sammyboy Perv!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Controversial opposition politician Goh Meng Seng has sparked a massive public outcry again in cyberspace with an outrageous declaration that he has seen UFOs and aliens in his own eyes!

gms.jpg

In a posting on his Facebook page, Goh lambasted his critics for disbelieving him:

“In this world, there are billions of people believing in religions without seeing their God, Goddess, Buddha, Angels or whatever supernatural beings but we hardly say anything silly about it. And yes, I am also one of the billions who believe in my religion with a leap of faith. But when I say I also believe aliens or UFOs exist because I have seen one with my own eyes before, camouflaging itself as a cloud but zipping off with a ultra supersonic speed, people start to say GMS has discredited himself blah blah!”

His post brought widespread ridicule immediately from his Facebook friends:

gmsufo2.png

gmsufo1.png

Undeterred, Goh continues to argue and quarrel with his detractors much to the amusement of netizens:

“I am definitely not the only one who had seen such things zipping through our sky on Earth. It shows how myopic and ignorant people could be.”

A self-proclaimed “veteran” of opposition politics, Goh was reportedly sacked from the Workers Party in 2006 for visiting Sammyboy forum. He joined the National Solidarity Party in 2010, but resigned after the 2011 General Election. He reportedly applied to join the Singapore Democratic Party in 2015, but was rejected. He then started his own party to stand for the 2015 election and garnered a pathetic 23% of the votes, the lowest of all opposition parties!

https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/...i-have-seen-ufos-and-aliens-with-my-own-eyes/

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder the oppos is soo discredited with such members. But I think he is most likely a PAP Strawman...design to take votes away from the oppos n to discredit the oppos

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I have seen one with my own eyes before, camouflaging itself as a cloud but zipping off with a ultra supersonic speed"

IMG_5017.GIF

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watz wrong wif seeing ufo's? ...

1 loon even went 2 rook 4 virtual santa ... n he's highest paid summor ...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN similar to thread title some lao cb here hear fire crackers every night KNN and kena sacked for being horny cb KNN

Last edited: