• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppie Botak Gilbert Goh Lost Deposit At Punggol-Pasir GRC! Will Migrant Workers Crowdfund To Help Loser Gilbert?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i didn't even know he took part in elections
haaaaaa
never paid attention to any candidates outside of sdp wp and psp

Most people didn't. Oppie Gilbert took part in GE2020 as a faceless oppie. And I thought he was some sort of an internet sensation for his website for disgruntled laidoff sinkies.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel sorry for Botak. He has been a constant and fearless critic of the PAP. He deserves better; at least he shouldn't lose his election deposit.

Reactions: jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also didn't know botak took part KNN also the 79 yo individual ah pek disappeared after taking the nomination form KNN

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://transitioning.org/

His websai like gone for good.......

1594655797286.png

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tcb shows opposition voters the way by endorsing SDA.

On another note, oppositions managed to get more than 35% votes combine despite 3Cf and 3rd rated parties. Reasonable to assume most are opposition Diehards and sympathisers. At 35%, the starting line for opposition is higher than most grcs.

WP should seriously consider contesting there next GE. Pap can't shift the border much as PRP GRC is cornered by WP contested areas.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why Mickey mouse Oppo parties like SDA, NSP, PVP, RDU, RP should make way for WP in the East. With due respect to them, even until kingdom comes, they will never be voted into Parliament. No issue with harcore Oppo supporters like me. We would vote even a monkey over a PAP candidate without any hesitation. But it's a different story for the fence sitters. They want quality Oppo like WP, not some anti establishment jokers trying their luck to be elected MPs. If you put SDA, RP or NSP instead of WP at Sengkang GRC, you think these Mickey Mouse oppos can win last Friday's GE?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/pg/1602Protest/about/?ref=page_internal

His FB page still exists.

About
BUSINESS INFO
Founded in 2009
Mission
Supporting those who are jobless and underemployed and advocating for a better Singapore through peaceful unifying protest.
CONTACT INFO

Call 8492 0525
[email protected]
http://www.transitioning.org

MORE INFO
About
We provide pro-bono counselling and coaching services to those who are unemployed or under employed. Please email [email protected] for more information.
Supporting those who are retrenched, unemployed and under employed.

General Information
Resource help center for those who are jobless and retrenched

Founding Date
Sep 01 2012

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think these fellas eg: Lim Tean, Gilbert etc. are very silly! Knowing they form their opposition party surely will lose n wasting time. All the opposition should put aside their ideology n join forces to take on the PAP. @The end of the day, it's just for the betterment of Singapore..

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
images.jpg

I seriously thought this team got potential to lose deposit right from the start. The JB team looks decent though

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think these fellas eg: Lim Tean, Gilbert etc. are very silly! Knowing they form their opposition party surely will lose n wasting time. All the opposition should put aside their ideology n join forces to take on the PAP. @The end of the day, it's just for the betterment of Singapore..

That's why opposition never win big.
Thanks why Pap is fearless.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why Mickey mouse Oppo parties like SDA, NSP, PVP, RDU, RP should make way for WP in the East. With due respect to them, even until kingdom comes, they will never be voted into Parliament. No issue with harcore Oppo supporters like me. We would vote even a monkey over a PAP candidate without any hesitation. But it's a different story for the fence sitters. They want quality Oppo like WP, not some anti establishment jokers trying their luck to be elected MPs. If you put SDA, RP or NSP instead of WP at Sengkang GRC, you think these Mickey Mouse oppos can win last Friday's GE?
You are spot on. These Kuching kurat parties should just disappear instead of wasting resources. The better candidates should just join the more established opposition parties.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes singapore is evolving into a 2 party system
All oppies should join the WP
Maybe a political alliance with WP at the helm also can. But why would WP want that?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes singapore is evolving into a 2 party system
All oppies should join the WP
Maybe a political alliance with WP at the helm also can. But why would WP want that?

GE2025, the oppies will be wiped out. PAP will listen more and win the swing voters. You all saw what happend in GE2015. The oppies thought they were going to gobble up all of the eastern half of Singapore, only to nearly lose their seats.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GE2025, the oppies will be wiped out. PAP will listen more and win the swing voters. You all saw what happend in GE2015. The oppies thought they were going to gobble up all of the eastern half of Singapore, only to nearly lose their seats.
Beg to differ Sir John. In 2015 , the fence sitters were swayed by the death of LKY, call it the sympathy votes to LHL or whatever and the dastardly way PAP glorified the AHTC saga. It will be a different story for the next GE. I dare say with the emergence of PSP and the change of mindset of Sinkies towards CSJ, things are looking bright for the leading Oppos like WP, PSP and SDP.