• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Singapore Borders, Allow Only Vaccinated Individuals + 30days quarrantine

Muji

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem solved.

If not vaccinated, no entry.They can also opt to pay for vaccination $500 to Singapore Government for vaccination.

30 day quarantine must be mandatory.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Problem solved.

If not vaccinated, no entry.They can also opt to pay for vaccination $500 to Singapore Government for vaccination.

How to prove vaccinated? Certificate? Document? Easily faked.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem solved.

Not many people will come. Quarantine already 30 days leave gone.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the idea....
If that's the idea, I would quote Trump's words that the cure would be worse than the disease. Closing borders, shutting doors and staying holed up at home are not solutions. This is a disease where we need to manage and live with it, much like any other diseases. Thankfully we have vaccinations now so even if one is unlucky enough to get it after getting COVID, the risk of dying from it is lessened. That should be the goal. It's not about getting COVID, its all about surviving it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consider this : if you bring your pet dog from overseas it needs to be quarantined for 6 months. Why human beings deserve less ? It should be the same. Quarantine 6 months on St. John island and take vaccination paid by the person. It can be AZ or Sputnik. Something cheap. No pay no entry.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 days quarantine for a one day trip is ridiculous. Just open up like pre vovid. Like what it used to be before china screwed us all up. And profiting from it.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are fxxxx with jokers managing sg ,getting worse but they will tell sinkies its sinkies fault,61% will be bad and think its their faukt,actually izs 61% sinkies fault for giving this bunch of jokers to run sg,no wonder CCS say sinkies are idiot,its true incliding themselves

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem solved.

No. Singapore should be made to pay for all visitors infected with the Singapore strain. :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem solved.

Fully vaccinated people have tested positive, still harping on vaccines? :rolleyes:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am your father. I raped your mother many years ago. You are my son. Call me father. Quick.

U more likely a stupid person clone.
Fugging no brainer, only a few no brainer here .
Ur suggestion throw singaporean face.

Muji

Alfrescian
Loyal
U more likely a stupid person clone.
Fugging no brainer, only a few no brainer here .
Ur suggestion throw singaporean face.

Ts knnniabu clone
7k1nrcwm-jpeg.111230