• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Secret: Security Guards all over Pee Sai abuse CCTV system to STALK WOMEN, attempt to rape when sperm flooded brains!

sgp_blackout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere! Not just in Condos, CCTVs are in entire Singapore almost every corner, MRT, Interchange, Malls, Hospitals, HDBs, Hotels, Airport, Ferry Terminals, food courts, food center, Kopi Tiam, Markets....

Most Security guards Cho-Boh-Lan most of the time, too fucking free, and what the fuck they do?

If not sleeping then CCTV is their best toys!

Every CB Cunt attractive they will BIO, young old or mature.

Bio too much their brains got flooded of own sperms.

That is when rapes and other tricks will happen, yes they steal Penties and Bras!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere! Not just in Condos, CCTVs are in entire Singapore almost every corner, MRT, Interchange, Malls, Hospitals, HDBs, Hotels, Airport, Ferry Terminals, food courts, food center, Kopi Tiam, Markets....

Most Security guards Cho-Boh-Lan most of the time, too fucking free, and what the fuck they do?

If not sleeping then CCTV is their best toys!

Every CB Cunt attractive they will BIO, young old or mature.

Bio too much their brains got flooded of own sperms.

That is when rapes and other tricks will happen, yes they steal Penties and Bras!
Your son of whore ccb mouth spewing ccb lies is then the open secret. Security guards never look at the CCTV more like it.

sgp_blackout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your son of whore ccb mouth spewing ccb lies is then the open secret. Security guards never look at the CCTV more like it.

Stupid dumb bitch with NEGATIVE IQ just brainlessly looking for quarrel, stick your own mouse and keyboard up your own rotten CB & Asshole fuck yourself furiously to death ASAP!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid dumb bitch with NEGATIVE IQ just brainlessly looking for quarrel, stick your own mouse and keyboard up your own rotten CB & Asshole fuck yourself furiously to death ASAP!
No I am using handphone and just telling the truth that your open secret is based on nothing except your ccb mouth and different from my observation of security guards.

sgp_blackout

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I am using handphone and just telling the truth that your open secret is based on nothing except your ccb mouth and different from my observation of security guards.

One fucking handphone inside your CCB too lose. Go to Singtel Shop and put all their handphone inside and fuck yourself!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
That must be so-called open secret to your loose ccb mouth too when the real secret is I AM A VIRGIN.

Virgin your fucking cheebye!
May you be abducted, violently gang raped by millions, have your throat slitted and beheaded while they continue to fuck your corpse!!! @ginfreely fuck your mother's Chow cheebye!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virgin your fucking cheebye!
May you be abducted, gang raped violently by millions, have your throat slitted and head beheaded while they continue to fuck your rotten corpse!!! @ginfreely fuck your mother's Chow cheebye!

This pic is for you too son of whore that never heard of virgin before.

2E854F4B-E7EE-4D0A-B1BC-8CB70ABB2BC5.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep your clam open and let dog fuck.

You fucking ginfreely fucktress Chow cheebye!!
That’s what your ccb Malaysian whore mother is. Ccb Malaysians are always accusing me what you are yourselves: so dirty so loose.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely is born a whore. The moment she's out of her mother's cunt, she got fingered by the doctor. Fucking cheap slutty whore will die with a knife in her cunt.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no hymen you have been fucked non stop you fucking deluded prostitute slut. Fuck your mother. @ginfreely Chow cheebye. May you meet a violent death followed by getting your corpse raped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no hymen you have been fucked non stop you fucking deluded prostitute slut. Fuck your mother. @ginfreely Chow cheebye. May you meet a violent death followed by getting your corpse raped.
I am not deluded neither are you deluded but you are a fucking evil liar churning ccb lies of me non stop. The only reason you do that is you are ccb Malaysian son of whore just like your fellow ccb Malaysian KT Latha that attacked me for no reason aka human flies.