• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Open letter to Ong Ye Kung on covid19 and vaccines

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yes I do think highly of myself because I am 4 x board certified

that's why you should know you are way out of your depth here challenging me

I eat Google experts like you for breakfast throughout my career and lived to tell the tale.

Get used to it

Strident proclamations but lacking in substance as far as the issue of Covid immunity is concerned. You need to up your game if you want to regain your credibility.

Consult your board and come back with something more robust and which can stand up to scrutiny rather than just falling back on your 4x board status to prop up your flailing, disorganised rebuttals that are nothing more than personal attacks aimed at the source of information but which do nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Natural Covid immunity is either better, the same, or worse than mRNA induced immunity. The data points to the it being better and the theory as to why this is so makes perfect sense. If you have evidence to the contrary then present it. No hurry you can consult your boards first in order to bolster your credentials.

nycheong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Open Letter to Minister Ong Ye Kung​

23/08/2021

On 16 Aug 2021, I sent Minister Ong a link to a video which I felt had useful information on Covid-19.
Two days later, he replied "Advise you to access news from credible sources, so that you can better understand the benefits of the vaccines."
6 hours later, I responded with a two-page letter.
It has been 5 days and there has been no reply, which I optimistically take as a good sign that it is still be digested.
Regardless, I feel it appropriate to share this letter with some friends, to share some personal views and perhaps shed more light on this contentious topic.
In case this letter goes beyond my circle of friends, who know me well enough, please understand that the first paragraph was needed to quickly establish credentials and assuage the Minister's concern that I was falling for falsehoods from non-credible sources.
Below is the letter in full, without edits, shared purely as a concerned citizen. ==============================================================================
Dear Minister Sir.
Thank you for your reply. I am a retired analyst who left the industry shortly after being rated the top Asian Strategist for small caps, an area where distinguishing fact from fiction is most critical. Before that, I led one of Singapore's top research teams, and delivered a 72page report (Mar 2002) outlining the challenges that lay ahead for our country as a parting gift before leaving for the pan-Asian position. I believe Minister Tharman (MoF at the time) circulated this report through the entire Ministry and would also like to think that some policy decisions have been influenced by this work. Therefore, I would like to believe that my experience has honed me to sift truth from the current world of information overload, and drive towards clear actionable conclusions.
Please allow me to share three observations.
1. Mainstream media (MSM) has unfairly villainised the brightest minds in medical research. Their views should be heard, not censored.
My current information sources include top medical professionals like Drs Peter McCulllough, Robert Malone and Pierre Kory. Dr McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and Professor of Medicine who is one of the most published professional in the medical world (> 1000 publications and > 600 citations in the National Library of Medicine), with at least 46 peerreviewed publications related to this infection alone. Dr Robert Malone is the inventor of the mRNA technology and been a consultant to key US regulators over the last three decades on vaccine development. The video I sent you actually came to my attention via a tweet from Dr Malone.
Alas, all established medical professionals, like these three, who dared raise the alarm bells have been labelled as anti-vax by MSM and effectively "cancelled" by Facebook, Youtube and even Wikipedia. One should ask why these top professionals are willing to risk their careers by raising the alarm bells. For me, the most logical explanation is that they believe it is the right thing to do. If only because of this, I truly hope u can spend time examining and understanding what they have to say.
2. Supposedly credible information sources must also be challenged.
I used to believe in regulatory bodies like the CDC and WHO. But did you know that the WHO just issued a "pronouncement" that vaccines are better than natural immunity, without any scientific research backing? That's completely against established science. Did you know that in the latest Covid-19 outbreak in Israel, those who have recovered from the virus previously were just 1% of these cases (regardless of whether they were vaxxed or unvaxxed) vs 53% fully vaxxed!
I would also urge caution against taking Pfizer's word as gospel truth. Did you know they are the #2 most heavily fined drug company in the US, just below GSK and just ahead of J&J. Issues ranged from false claims to kickbacks and outright bribery of medical professionals. For these listed companies, it isn't about right vs wrong. They are just doing what they are supposed to do, i.e. maximise profits for shareholders.
3. We need to establish the facts for ourselves before pushing ahead with policies which might have serious long term consequences.
A) Increase research efforts into early treatment.
I have gone through our current treatment protocols and find most of them following WHO guidelines, which are mostly based on one or two clinical trials. Most are expensive. Cheap protocols which have been shown effective are being ignored. You can easily access all the protocols and studies here https://c19early.com. There are now 110 studies and counting on Ivermectin alone. Our own NUH study discrediting ivermectin was flawed - I don't understand why the study used 12mg STAT dose when an earlier India study already showed that this was insufficient and a 3 to 5-day 12mg/day dose was more appropriate.
Perhaps you can reach out to Dr Pierre Kory (Twitter @PierreKory), and I am sure he will be willing to spare some of his time to have a private teleconference if only to help shed light on his latest findings in early intervention therapies.
B) Why not show the computation for arriving at the "benefits outweigh the risks" motherhood justification? There remains much concern that the numbers don't jibe. Once u combine good early intervention therapies + v low incidence of bad outcomes amongst younger and healthy folks, what is the logic of even vaccinating these people? Won't they simply get more resilient and longer lasting natural immunity WITHOUT the Vaxx? Add the "small but not insignificant" risk of VAERS and it feels that the risks actually outweigh the benefits of vaxxing them.
C) Vax vs unvaxxed segregation of rules. Given that vaxxed have similar risks of getting infected and similar levels of contagion, there is no logical justification for having health safety rules to segregate the vaxxed from the unvaxxed. If the unvaxxed want to risk bad outcomes by refusing the vax, shouldn't that be their choice. In addition, if you go over the global data of the highest vaxxed countries vs the latest case surge, there is no correlation. Indeed, places like India and Sweden, where they are now, arguably, at higher levels of natural immunity, are experiencing general stability (zero deaths in Sweden now).
D) What is our current immunity status. Being vaxxed doesn't guarantee immunity. Likewise, being unvaxxed doesn't mean you are vulnerable. Shouldn't we test immunity directly before continuing on this mass vaccination spree? There is also a chance that unvaxxed individuals who have acquired natural immunity can be negatively affected by an additional vaccination. Getting a direct assessment of our nation's current immunity by testing for immunoglobin levels seems quite pertinent.
I could go on, but feel I need to stop.
To conclude, I am writing to you as a concerned citizen. Just as my previous Singapore strategy report written almost 20 years ago, was meant to shed some light on the risks facing our country and provide some actionable ideas, so too is my hope for this much shorter piece.
What rubbish the letter is not even signed

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strident proclamations but lacking in substance as far as the issue of Covid immunity is concerned. You need to up your game if you want to regain your credibility.

Consult your board and come back with something more robust and which can stand up to scrutiny rather than just falling back on your 4x board status to prop up your flailing, disorganised rebuttals that are nothing more than personal attacks aimed at the source of information but which do nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Natural Covid immunity is either better, the same, or worse than mRNA induced immunity. The data points to the it being better and the theory as to why this is so makes perfect sense. If you have evidence to the contrary then present it. No hurry you can consult your boards first in order to bolster your credentials.
Yeah consulted . They think you are a moron.

your data that natural immunity is better is from where ? Other than the bare bone abstract from Israel that you plucked out of your arse and a few YouTube clips put together by unknowns

what is better ? What are your parameters ?

and assuming you are right and I am an idiot, why hasn’t your NZ Health Authorities let in all the virus to boost better natural immunity for its population ?

you are the typical charlatan that only knows how to make sweeping motherhood statements to camouflage your lack of understanding of medical literature . I would peg you to maybe a second year medical student struggling to critique medical literature

keep your day job

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and you are the typical ignoramus who read papers at face value and think it's the gospel truth

no one ever taught you critical thinking in school.

no wonder you are the leader of this flock of retards who are eager to suck your dick and believe in fake science and howling at the moon

you can't take me calling you out for what you are, either ban me or ignore me

otherwise go get yourself an education

You mean all the people here are retards and eager to suck Sam's dick?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yeah consulted . They think you are a moron.

your data that natural immunity is better is from where ? Other than the bare bone abstract from Israel that you plucked out of your arse and a few YouTube clips put together by unknowns

what is better ? What are your parameters ?

and assuming you are right and I am an idiot, why hasn’t your NZ Health Authorities let in all the virus to boost better natural immunity for its population ?

you are the typical charlatan that only knows how to make sweeping motherhood statements to camouflage your lack of understanding of medical literature . I would peg you to maybe a second year medical student struggling to critique medical literature

keep your day job

I can't think of more of a motherhood statement than "I am 4x board certified so I therefore know everything". :rolleyes:

It reminds me of LKY proudly proclaiming that his candidates were far superior because they had straight As only to find his endorsement did more harm than good.

And you still have not explained how an mRNA vaccine which puts all its eggs in one basket can possibly be just as good as immunity gained from combat with the M and E proteins as well as the spike.

Your board certification process has clouded your judgement and narrowed your mind. I suggest you take a breather and come back when you're calm and collected.

BTW on the internet anyone can be board certified or be an astronaut or Burmese. All it takes is a bit of imagination.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You mean all the people here are retards and eager to suck Sam's dick?

Just ignore him I interrupted his ego trip. People normally don't argue with board certified medical professionals. We are supposed to show reverence and deep respect.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't think of more of a motherhood statement than "I am 4x board certified so I therefore know everything". :rolleyes:

It reminds me of LKY proudly proclaiming that his candidates were far superior because they had straight As only to find his endorsement did more harm than good.

And you still have not explained how an mRNA vaccine which puts all its eggs in one basket can possibly be just as good as immunity gained from combat with up to 29 proteins of a real live virus.

Your board certification process has clouded your judgement and narrowed your mind. I suggest you take a breather and come back when you're calm and collected.

BTW on the internet anyone can be board certified or be an astronaut or Burmese. All it takes is a bit of imagination.
I have never said mRNA immunity is better than natural immunity because I know it’s not true. And totally irrelevant.

I said immunity is immunity . Same same.

scroll up and read before you put words in my mouth

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have never said mRNA immunity is better than natural immunity because I know it’s not true. And totally irrelevant.

I said immunity is immunity . Same same.

scroll up and read before you put words in my mouth

Here's what you said....

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/op...vid19-and-vaccines.309280/page-2#post-3467238

Immunity is immunity. Vaccines simply trigger your immune system to produce antibodies.

antibodies naturally produced by your B cells. Same same . No difference.

stop peddling this natural vs artificial immunity nonsense

I have pointed out, as you well know, that the covid-19 virus consists of more than just the spike protein and that catching the virus and recovering means that the immune system should recognise, at the barest minimum, the membrane protein, the envelope protein as well as the spike protein.

Vaccine design has always been about priming the immune system to recognise an invader and the more it knows about the adversary the better it can do the job.

This knowledge does not require board certification. It is current conventional wisdom until new discoveries are made that moves our understanding to the next level.

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright sam. Let’s be gentlemen about this . Enough childish bickering .

if you can come up with a decent solid piece of scientific paper that your natural immunity is “better” than vaccine induced immunity, upon my honour I will apologise to you . Right here .

Remember you are the one who want to be robust and stand up to scrutiny.

That means a prospective, randomised double armed controlled trial with proper methodology and properly reviewed and published in a high impact journal.

And if you really want to really trash me show everyone here a meta analysis or systemic review article .

be robust and stringent . I am giving you due respect as a medical colleague .

my 4x board members look forward to your reply. But take your time . No hurry .

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Alright sam. Let’s me gentlemen about this . Enough childish bickering .

if you can come up with a decent solid piece of scientific paper that your natural immunity is “better” than vaccine induced immunity, upon my honour I will apologise to you . Right here .

Remember you are the one who want to be robust and stringent .

That means a prospective, randomised double armed controlled trial with proper methodology and properly reviewed and published in a high impact journal.

And if you really want to really trash me show everyone here a meta analysis or systemic review article .

be robust and stringent . I am giving you due respect as a medical colleague .

my 4x board members look forward to your reply. But take your time . No hurry .

Blush.... you flatter me. I actually know next to nothing about medical issues. My background is statistics and quality control. :whistling:

However I would also like to humbly add, in order to gain a modicum of credibility that I am a qualified ISO9001 ASSessor but of course this pales in comparison to being 4x certified.

Thanks for your contributions much appreciated.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not Family Medicine then.

FM is about agreeing with patients and helping find common ground with them. Not weeding anything out.
Yup I am not a GP

tried before. Can’t imagine spending the rest of my career listening to people moan to high heavens in order to get an MC

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My guess is you are surgeon.

The way you talk is shoot from hips. Characteristic of surgeons.

The medicine people are more insidious clandestine machiavellian.

My Uncle was a surgeon and he was an arrogant prick too. Berated all those who called him "Doctor".

Consults prior to surgery took less than 2 minutes. He thought he knew everything because he'd been doing the job for more than a decade only to find that when he opened things up it was not what he thought it was and 20 minute surgery ended up taking 2 hours.

One of his cases started off under local anesthesia because what was diagnosed as Varicocele turned out to be an inguinal hernia. The poor patient had to be wheeled out of the theatre and wheeled in again 6 hours later so that the procedure could be continued under GA.

He learned his lesson later in life when patients became a lot more aware of their rights. In the 1960s and 70s he got away with murder.

Ysc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw this post written in 2021.

Now who is right, anti vaxxer or pro vaxxer?

Doctor, experts and moh are almost wrong.

From 2 shots to now five, six shots, how many more to come?

If virus keep mutating, you need to jab and jab until when?

Or just jab every year to prevent serious illness?

People may not die from covid, but possibly die from vaccine.

Why our excess deaths so high for the past two years?

Are these people not vaxed, or are vaxed dying from vaccine?

Why there are many lawsuits against Pfizer in many countries now?

If it is safe and effective, why people want to sue them?

To prevent covid serious illness, instead you may get 1291 side effects.

Benefits overweight the risks?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saw this post written in 2021.

Now who is right, anti vaxxer or pro vaxxer?

Doctor, experts and moh are almost wrong.

From 2 shots to now five, six shots, how many more to come?

If virus keep mutating, you need to jab and jab until when?

Or just jab every year to prevent serious illness?

People may not die from covid, but possibly die from vaccine.

Why our excess deaths so high for the past two years?

Are these people not vaxed, or are vaxed dying from vaccine?

Why there are many lawsuits against Pfizer in many countries now?

If it is safe and effective, why people want to sue them?

To prevent covid serious illness, instead you may get 1291 side effects.

Benefits overweight the risks?
There is a disclaimer in Pfizer's clause stating that they cannot be sued if people died from the vaccine.