• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

OPEN LETTER TO ALL OPPOSITION CANDIDATES.........and SINGAPOREANS (the majority)

ahleebabasingaporethief

Dear Messrs

Dr. Chee Soon Juan, Dr. Paul Tambiah, Dr. Ang Yong Guan, Dr. Tan Cheng Bock, Ken Jeyaratnam, Nicole Seah, Michelle Lee, Goh Meng Seng, and die hard Opposition Candidates.

After this Elections which all political pundits predict a clean sweep by the ruling party, please give up politics in Singapore.

You cannot win. Remenber Cheng San with the late Francis Seow?

When you win, it’s that they want you to win.

So why bother to legitimize elections here when everything is “rigged” against the Opposition?

From the constant changing of constituency boundary lines to using the state owned medias to portray negative angles of the Opposition.

The more fearful they are of a certain Opposition candidate or party, the stronger the attacks.

Why do you people even bother when the average Joe, uncle, aunty, on the streets don’t even bother or care about their own individual civil rights but in rather be in their comfort zones to be lead by their noses by the ruling party.

These people are beyond help. So why are you trying to help them.

They are lazy, lazy to think and analyze. They leave the their trust and thinking to the ruling party.

They are risk adverse. And to most foreigners, downright idiotic, which is why FTs working here do not have a good opinion of local workers.

People that do not stand up for their own basic rights deserved to be look down upon.

If you cannot stand up for your own rights, don’t kpkb openly and expect your neighbours or colleagues to fight common problems for you while you sit back and think you can enjoy the fruits of others’ actions.

Don’t expect others to vote Opposition when you agree openly with others that the ruling party has lost it’s way, but quietly vote for the ruling party in order to protect your coming pension, or perceived promotions in the public sector or GLCs.

That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t know the real meaning? Go stand in front of a mirror and check the dictionary. Then take a good look at yourself in the mirror and try telling yourself you are a respectable person. Honestly, you are worse than the AhBengs who at least have their own code of conducts. That makes you a scum.

This election has shown that the current batch from the ruling party does not have all, in fact does not even have answers that only require common sense to solve. The examples you all know and I will not dwell into them.

But that happens in almost every past elections here except this year is exceptional and glaring. Very glaring.

And what happened in the previous elections? Huge majority becomes super majority.

The votes for the ruling party increased even more despite mega mumbling and grumbling on the ground, coffee shops , internet and all.

This election will be no different despite the number of screw ups by the ruling party.

THEY WILL WIN BY A MEGA MAJORITY.

So please don’t grumble anymore in public after this elections.

Don’t grumble how Fts are stealing your jobs.

Don’t grumble about your “ see see no touch ” CPF money.

Don’t grumble about the rising costs of living.

As Kenneth Jeyaratnam rightly said after the last elections.....

“Singaporeans deserve the govt they voted for. I don’t want to hear any more complains”.

So to the above messrs, why are you wasting yout time.

SINGAPOREANS, AT LEAST THE MAJORITY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR SACRIFICES.

PLEASE FADE AWAY. THEY DON’T DESERVE YOU.

MY HEART BLEEDS FOR ALL OF YOU

LASTLY, A BIG THANK YOU.

YOU ARE ALL HEROES IF THE HISTORY OF SINGAPORE IS RIGHTLY WRITTEN.

Kiasi sinkies only expect AJ GRC residents to vote against MIW. But other constituency residents voted for MIW. KNN!

Dear Messrs

Dr. Chee Soon Juan, Dr. Paul Tambiah, Dr. Ang Yong Guan, Dr. Tan Cheng Bock, Ken Jeyaratnam, Nicole Seah, Michelle Lee, Goh Meng Seng, and die hard Opposition Candidates.

After this Elections which all political pundits predict a clean sweep by the ruling party, please give up politics in Singapore.

You cannot win. Remenber Cheng San with the late Francis Seow?

When you win, it’s that they want you to win.

So why bother to legitimize elections here when everything is “rigged” against the Opposition?

From the constant changing of constituency boundary lines to using the state owned medias to portray negative angles of the Opposition.

The more fearful they are of a certain Opposition candidate or party, the stronger the attacks.

Why do you people even bother when the average Joe, uncle, aunty, on the streets don’t even bother or care about their own individual civil rights but in rather be in their comfort zones to be lead by their noses by the ruling party.

These people are beyond help. So why are you trying to help them.

They are lazy, lazy to think and analyze. They leave the their trust and thinking to the ruling party.

They are risk adverse. And to most foreigners, downright idiotic, which is why FTs working here do not have a good opinion of local workers.

People that do not stand up for their own basic rights deserved to be look down upon.

If you cannot stand up for your own rights, don’t kpkb openly and expect your neighbours or colleagues to fight common problems for you while you sit back and think you can enjoy the fruits of others’ actions.

Don’t expect others to vote Opposition when you agree openly with others that the ruling party has lost it’s way, but quietly vote for the ruling party in order to protect your coming pension, or perceived promotions in the public sector or GLCs.

That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t know the real meaning? Go stand in front of a mirror and check the dictionary. Then take a good look at yourself in the mirror and try telling yourself you are a respectable person. Honestly, you are worse than the AhBengs who at least have their own code of conducts. That makes you a scum.

This election has shown that the current batch from the ruling party does not have all, in fact does not even have answers that only require common sense to solve. The examples you all know and I will not dwell into them.

But that happens in almost every past elections here except this year is exceptional and glaring. Very glaring.

And what happened in the previous elections? Huge majority becomes super majority.

The votes for the ruling party increased even more despite mega mumbling and grumbling on the ground, coffee shops , internet and all.

This election will be no different despite the number of screw ups by the ruling party.

THEY WILL WIN BY A MEGA MAJORITY.

So please don’t grumble anymore in public after this elections.

Don’t grumble how Fts are stealing your jobs.

Don’t grumble about your “ see see no touch ” CPF money.

Don’t grumble about the rising costs of living.

As Kenneth Jeyaratnam rightly said after the last elections.....

“Singaporeans deserve the govt they voted for. I don’t want to hear any more complains”.

So to the above messrs, why are you wasting yout time.

SINGAPOREANS, AT LEAST THE MAJORITY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR SACRIFICES.

PLEASE FADE AWAY. THEY DON’T DESERVE YOU.

MY HEART BLEEDS FOR ALL OF YOU

LASTLY, A BIG THANK YOU.

YOU ARE ALL HEROES IF THE HISTORY OF SINGAPORE IS RIGHTLY WRITTEN.

Nicely written. I agree. And I have written the same for years!

Sinkies love the PAP. They truly wholeheartedly honestly stand by the PAP as the People's choice.

Leepotism

Sinkies are just simply hopeless. Last night I met 2 acquaintances along serangoon Ave 3. Had a short chat about this election. One of them said aiya, bo pian, whatever, still have to vote for PAP. I was speechless and just walked off.

theblackhole

Dr. Chee Soon Juan, Dr. Paul Tambiah, Dr. Ang Yong Guan, Dr. Tan Cheng Bock, Ken Jeyaratnam, Nicole Seah, Michelle Lee, Goh Meng Seng, Jambu ,Lim Ten ,Gerald ,Sylvia ,and die hard Opposition Candidates. ...

you smart asses all should combine as one blood force - one party , one solidarity party, one united party, one slogan, one people, one nation - instead of fragmenting each other, sabo each other, disuniting each other, getting into hot soup each other...all you are self centred opportunists only think for yourself wanting to go in parliament on your own ....all you guys should lose all your deposits and donate to the uncas and aunties in the kopitiams who are die hare supports of the best united party in the whole wide world - the invincible , the indefatigable, the miraculous , the bestest and the most organised POLITICAL PARTY IN THE WORLD --- THE GOD GIVEN PAP !!!!

theblackhole

i met this aunty in the lift - all masked up and just asked her who she is going to vote on friday. she looked at me. you chenghoo lan. i said no lah. i kakinan lah. she said she will forever vote PAP!!! she showed me her posb bankbook and showed me so much cash donated by the PAP Goverment. so many of her family members all got cash!!! they are now so rich and so grateful to the government - the pap government. how to vote other parties. don't even bother to listen to anything,learn anything new....only PAP ...so opposition can go home and sleep and donate their deposits to the government once more. again and again PAP forever!!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the opposition 30-40% popular vote is simply under-represented in parliament. the electoral system should be revamped for a fair and accurate representation of the people mandate in parliament.

mahjongking

Dr. Chee Soon Juan, Dr. Paul Tambiah, Dr. Ang Yong Guan, Dr. Tan Cheng Bock, Ken Jeyaratnam, Nicole Seah, Michelle Lee, Goh Meng Seng, Jambu ,Lim Ten ,Gerald ,Sylvia ,and die hard Opposition Candidates. ...

you smart asses all should combine as one blood force - one party , one solidarity party, one united party, one slogan, one people, one nation - instead of fragmenting each other, sabo each other, disuniting each other, getting into hot soup each other...all you are self centred opportunists only think for yourself wanting to go in parliament on your own ....all you guys should lose all your deposits and donate to the uncas and aunties in the kopitiams who are die hare supports of the best united party in the whole wide world - the invincible , the indefatigable, the miraculous , the bestest and the most organised POLITICAL PARTY IN THE WORLD --- THE GOD GIVEN PAP !!!!

it comes down to financial muscles
the papigs got billions and probably laughing at the puny attempts to overthrow them
i agree that they should all combine and blow the fuckers out of the water, thats the ONLY way

mahjongking

i met this aunty in the lift - all masked up and just asked her who she is going to vote on friday. she looked at me. you chenghoo lan. i said no lah. i kakinan lah. she said she will forever vote PAP!!! she showed me her posb bankbook and showed me so much cash donated by the PAP Goverment. so many of her family members all got cash!!! they are now so rich and so grateful to the government - the pap government. how to vote other parties. don't even bother to listen to anything,learn anything new....only PAP ...so opposition can go home and sleep and donate their deposits to the government once more. again and again PAP forever!!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whether you are a genius or an imbecile, you also counted as 1 vote
why dont the 30% who vote opposition get 30% of the assets and land of the country and live happily on that 30% of the land
and the 70% who vote pap gets 70% and live happily ever after...

seems completely fair to me and no fighting, and everyone live happily ever after

Sinkies are just simply hopeless. Last night I met 2 acquaintances along serangoon Ave 3. Had a short chat about this election. One of them said aiya, bo pian, whatever, still have to vote for PAP. I was speechless and just walked off.

One of my kakis defected!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Here's my open letter to all oppie candidates.

1. Fuck off!

2. You are an embarrassment to your families.

3. Every 5 years, you waste your time and money to unseat the PAP. Every 5 years, you lose big time. Spare a thought for your supporters' time and money even if you have no regard for your own.

4. You are going to lose. Yet again. Lose big. Again.

5. Most of us voters feel mostly pity for oppie candidates. It's so pitiful to see them waste so much time and effort on campaigning or their grassroots work. They can never win. It's so sad and comical to see that they genuinely believe they can win.

6. If you vote against the PAP, you will be right at the last priority for upgrading programs. You will regret it.

6. Don't waste your time and efforts anymore. You cannot change the government. Not even PAP can bring down the PAP. Not even God can bring down the PAP. Don't believe me? Let's see how this GE2020 will turn out. I will be proven right.

mahjongking

Here's my open letter to all oppie candidates.

1. Fuck off!

2. You are an embarrassment to your families.

3. Every 5 years, you waste your time and money to unseat the PAP. Every 5 years, you lose big time. Spare a thought for your supporters' time and money even if you have no regard for your own.

4. You are going to lose. Yet again. Lose big. Again.

5. Most of us voters feel mostly pity for oppie candidates. It's so pitiful to see them waste so much time and effort on campaigning or their grassroots work. They can never win. It's so sad and comical to see that they genuinely believe they can win.

6. If you vote against the PAP, you will be right at the last priority for upgrading programs. You will regret it.

6. Don't waste your time and efforts anymore. You cannot change the government. Not even PAP can bring down the PAP. Not even God can bring down the PAP. Don't believe me? Let's see how this GE2020 will turn out. I will be proven right.

thats because papigs hound all the money, and in life money talks