• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oops why am I always right?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
913615a692b36c6a815e2de10228942e.jpg
KNN my uncle say you created all this quote and pix or from internet one KNN how come can apply directly one KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your so-called "pain experience" has taught you that any sammyboy.com member who criticizes you is "underhanded" and, therefore, a "Malaysian"? o_O
No my painful experience has taught me that no sinkies or mudlanders will stand up to filthy Malaysian and Indian thieves slanderers and harassers. One shield their own citizens while the other mantra is you die your business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN who will say he is not smart at all and learn through pain and yet say how come i am always right ? so it is either you want to say you are smart but hypocrite to say not smart at all or due to luck that you are always right KNN
Why not? Not smart also can learn until know it all! If real smart can shortcut to know without learning from pain. So simple also can be twisted by you filthy Malaysian Cantonese malicious liar until like it’s impossible. You think all the accomplished pianists in the world are all natural talents? None of them learn through painful efforts?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely! She is basically claiming to be perfect/infallible whenever she attacks her numerous sammyboy.com enemies (by saying that she's "always right"), while pretending to be "humble" (by saying that she's "not smart at all").

A truly humble person will never claim to be perfect/infallible by saying that he/she is "always right", while saying that he/she is "not smart at all".
See everyone? Always twisting anything and everything I said to cast aspersions on me. No I never pretend to be humble. I wish I am smart like my rich friend not to step into JB at all!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s this nonsense? A real victim of filthy Malaysian and filthy Indians theft slander and harassment cannot call myself a victim of their stealing slandering and harassing? Of course cannot only according to these Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers themselves.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I am smart like my rich friend not to step into JB at all!
If your friend is already truly rich, she should be able to live comfortably in Singapore for the rest of her life and she would have no need to visit JB or anywhere else in Malaysia, so how does "not to step into JB at all" require her to be "smart"? o_O

Or did you mean to say that you wish you were rich like your rich friend, so that you can retire comfortably in Singapore, while you are still a middle-aged woman? :wink:

Furthermore, are you trying to cover up the fact that you were simply too greedy, in order to push the blame to others? :wink:
Even if your JB neighbours are in the wrong, you are also in the wrong, right? :wink:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real victim of filthy Malaysian and filthy Indians theft slander and harassment cannot call myself a victim of their stealing slandering and harassing?
I would have supported you, if you had simply focused on your real-life enemies and refrained from attacking so many truly innocent sammyboy.com members; unfortunately, because you are either a delusional/paranoid psychotic at best or a malicious hypocrite at worst, you are still refusing to repent! :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your friend is already truly rich, she should be able to live comfortably in Singapore for the rest of her life and she would have no need to visit JB or anywhere else in Malaysia, so how does "not to step into JB at all" require her to be "smart"? o_O

Or did you mean to say that you wish you were rich like your rich friend, so that you can retire comfortably in Singapore, while you are still a middle-aged woman? :wink:

Furthermore, are you trying to cover up the fact that you were simply too greedy, in order to push the blame to others? :wink:
Even if your JB neighbours are in the wrong, you are also in the wrong, right? :wink:
Of course you need to be smart to know a place is a shit hole without going. Rich or not is not the main point here. But of course you are twisting it to be the main point as usual twisting everything and anything I said to suit your evil agenda. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have supported you, if you had simply focused on your real-life enemies and refrained from attacking so many truly innocent sammyboy.com members; unfortunately, because you are either a delusional/paranoid psychotic at best or a malicious hypocrite at worst, you are still refusing to repent! :(
Not true at all. The forum is where the shit started and where it’s still ongoing. Ask @eatshitndie why he said come to mama.