• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oops why am I always right?

del boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am with ginfreely on her view of old fart mahathir..

infact i am going to start a new thread to discuss on that old bastard mahathir..

I don’t stand up for myself who will stand up for me? You Malaysian dogs ok course hope I will die from your underhanded means. Pui your Malaysian bitch mother phua cb!

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always right that you Malaysians are underhanded like @Bonut caught. Cock sure or not.
Don't try to make a mountain out of a molehill. Getting the sequence of left and right wrong in a quote and correcting it later has nothing to do with underhandedness.

You are just trying to apply a spin so as to distract readers from the fact that you did NOT understand the meaning of a famous maxim, which exposes your ignorance and indirectly brings your claim of A1 in English into suspect.

If your claim that your English is A1 is not true, then everything about you must now come under the microscope, including claims that you are a virgin and that you play the piano good enough to play in a concert.

I can tell you something I understand about virgin. A virgin will not use the private part of a female anatomy as a swear word because it contaminates the very thing that virginity represents - chastity.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
May I ask you to explain how it is possible to be "always right" about such an issue when you are:

o_O​
tenor.gif

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Don't try to make a mountain out of a molehill. Getting the sequence of left and right wrong in a quote and correcting it later has nothing to do with underhandedness.

You are just trying to apply a spin so as to distract readers from the fact that you did NOT understand the meaning of a famous maxim, which exposes your ignorance and indirectly brings your claim of A1 in English into suspect.

If your claim that your English is A1 is not true, then everything about you must now come under the microscope, including claims that you are a virgin and that you play the piano good enough to play in a concert.

I can tell you something I understand about virgin. A virgin will not use the private part of a female anatomy as a swear word because it contaminates the very thing that virginity represents - chastity.
tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask you to explain how it is possible to be "always right" about such an issue when you are:

o_O​
See everyone? How he is always cutting my sentences then come and question me? I already said I learnt from pain experience and obviously that’s why not smart at all. Smart people no need to learn from painful experience as they will be smart enough to avoid stepping into JB, which I also said in the same paragraph like my rich friend said she will never step into JB. Now everyone should know how devious Malaysian dogs are always casting aspersions on my character out of nothing.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
See everyone? How he is always cutting my sentences then come and question me? I already said I learnt from pain experience and obviously that’s why not smart at all. Smart people no need to learn from painful experience as they will be smart enough to avoid stepping into JB, which I also said in the same paragraph like my rich friend said she will never step into JB. Now everyone should know how devious Malaysian dogs are always casting aspersions on my character out of nothing.
tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well the more you do this the more suspicious you look to change the sequence of right and left to fit the biblical talk. Actually this is also not the first time you act like that. The last time has something to do with toilet bowl talk which you also claimed you were talking the man and not me. You like to use this style of switching indeed.

Oh how many times I must say what has English A1 got to do with bible? And if you claimed it’s so famous then I don’t know why you can quote in opposite sequence and changed it only AFTER I posted about you insinuating insults on me. RIGHT after some more.

Again you are wrong about what a virgin will do. What has swearing got to do with virgin? If people can remain a virgin means sex is not a big part of their life. If sex is so important what for stay a virgin until so old and torture yourself in life?

Lastly you are wrong again about I said I can play piano well enough in concert. I already said I started learning this year and is intermediate level according to the app. I only told @musashi - who likes to ask things for free like my father’s paintings - that maybe he will pay to listen to my piano recital.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN who will say he is not smart at all and learn through pain and yet say how come i am always right ? so it is either you want to say you are smart but hypocrite to say not smart at all or due to luck that you are always right KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN who will say he is not smart at all and learn through pain and yet say how come i am always right ? so it is either you want to say you are smart but hypocrite to say not smart at all
Precisely! She is basically claiming to be perfect/infallible whenever she attacks her numerous sammyboy.com enemies (by saying that she's "always right"), while pretending to be "humble" (by saying that she's "not smart at all").

A truly humble person will never claim to be perfect/infallible by saying that he/she is "always right", while saying that he/she is "not smart at all".