• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only in Taiwan! Women shit pants when BLACK BIRD FLIES OUT OF TOILET HOLE got pics

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/馬桶噴鳥-她突聽見-啪啪啪-竟出現大黑鳥-秒嚇歪-072000600.html

馬桶噴鳥!她突聽見「啪啪啪」竟出現大黑鳥 秒嚇歪:要出運了

EBC東森新聞

2.4k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年7月11日 下午3:20

184a07de0525ade6a6901c231e1b86b1

檢視相片
馬桶裡有鳥!一名家住7樓的女網友近日早起準備在廁所化妝時,突然聽見馬桶傳來「啪啪啪」的聲響,原本以為馬桶故障,沒想到出現在眼前的竟是一隻活生生的大黑鳥,讓她當場嚇壞,想破頭也不知道鳥為何會出現在馬桶裡,無奈直呼「鳥事碰多了,真的會有一隻鳥出現」導致她現在看到馬桶都有陰影。文章一出,隨即引起廣大迴響,許多人看了也超傻眼,成功吸引上萬名網友按愛心。
▼女網友家住7樓卻遇到「鳥事」(圖/翻攝自《Dcard》)
61f08da939d6dd26d9ace5437900fd0e

檢視相片
c851ea527aaca35cc21ceacc8cd5e51c

檢視相片
原PO在《Dcard》上發文表示,自己家住7樓,至於大黑鳥為何會出現在廁所裡,她原本猜測黑鳥應該是沿著水管爬上來,才會在出現在馬桶中。由於黑鳥的翅膀全被馬桶水浸濕,無法正常展翅起飛,原PO的爸爸後來將黑鳥帶到1樓陽光充足的地方放生。原PO的媽媽還跟她開玩笑說道,「沒讓牠被大便悶死,所以妳會好心有好報」就連身旁朋友們聽了也大推原PO快去買樂透,讓讓她笑稱,「這種鳥事都被我遇上!我應該要出運了!」
▼其他網友看了也相當傻眼不解,黑鳥到底怎麼進到馬桶裡(圖/翻攝自《Dcard》)
c745f21aadb3041b46bf04893de3543c

檢視相片
許多網友看了也紛紛回應,「天啊!怎麼會是活的?」、「鳥到底怎麼爬進管線的啊?牠當自己是霍格華茲的蛇妖嗎?」、「如果當下真的是屎要炸出來了,原PO一定會更驚慌吧」、「這隻鳥吃了鮭魚嗎?逆流而上」、「幸好當下沒人坐在馬桶上,不然驚嚇指數應該會破表」、「所以牠是經過了很多大便才到達你家的嗎?」、「你確定牠原本是黑鳥嗎?」
▼釣出網友專業解釋(圖/翻攝自《Dcard》、Google)
c33739577c2aaa6eb4b1cc2a04b8bb0b

檢視相片
c9282433c1adc577b7c93282a197e8dd

檢視相片
另外也有專業網友推測表示,黑鳥有可能是由頂樓的污水排氣管,一路往下鑽出馬桶,並解釋其實化糞管平時在沒有大量沖水時是淨空的,所以沒有積水的問題,有水的地方僅有在馬桶存水灣區段,因此猜測黑鳥才會不小心的鑽入管道內,往可能逃生的方向鑽,才會出現在原PO家中的馬桶內。原PO隨後更新也表示認同該名網友的說法,因為7樓正是她們家這一棟的頂樓,最後也笑稱希望會遇到「鳥的報恩」。
(封面圖/翻攝自《Dcard》/圖片授權:Hiking)
更多東森新聞報導
男童被門夾住扯嗓大哭…精巧詭計遭拆穿!網驚:根本影帝
《終極》諧星是隱藏版大亨!爽領上千萬分紅 超狂背景曝光
窗戶滴出鮮血…流到人行道!鄰居報警 揭1家5口詭異命案
更多新聞報導
女整形後鼻歪崩潰 院方竟要她去跳樓
喝茫「頭卡排氣管」消防員電鋸脫困
梅山古宅大門浮人臉 神似造房祖先
青蛙誤吞「牠」恐喪命 但卻驚艷世人
男子泡魚療「尿失禁」魚群全死光
今日最夯新聞流量前3名
4點鐘之亂 柯認錯:學到一課
馬:沒想到會選在颱風天下手
「台灣最速男」愛上體育女主播

The toilet sprays the birds! She suddenly heard that "啪啪啪" actually appeared in the big black bird. Second, scared: to be shipped.
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC Dongsen News

2.4k person tracking

Dongsen News
July 11, 2018, 3:20 PM

View photo

There are birds in the toilet! A female netizen who lives on the 7th floor recently got up early and prepared to put on the toilet. When she suddenly heard the sound of "squeaky" from the toilet, she thought that the toilet was malfunctioning. I didn't expect it to be a living big black bird. Let her be frightened on the spot, do not want to break the head and do not know why the bird will appear in the toilet, but helplessly said "the bird has touched more, there will be a bird." She now sees that the toilet has a shadow. When the article came out, it caused a lot of resounding. Many people looked at it and looked super-silly. It successfully attracted tens of thousands of netizens to love.

▼ Female netizen lives on the 7th floor but encounters "Birds" (photo / flip from "Dcard")
View photo
View photo

The original PO said on Dcard that he lived on the 7th floor. As for why the big black bird appeared in the toilet, she had guessed that the blackbird should climb up along the water pipe before it appeared in the toilet. Since the wings of the black bird were all wet by the toilet water and could not be properly winged, the father of the original PO later took the black bird to the sunny place on the first floor. The mother of the original PO also joked with her, "I didn't let it be suffocated by the stool, so I will be kind enough to have a good report." Even the friends around me listened and pushed the original PO to buy a lottery, let her laugh. "This kind of bird thing has been met by me! I should be shipped!"

▼ Other netizens also looked quite dumbfounded, how did the black bird enter the toilet (picture/revolution from "Dcard")
View photo

Many netizens have also responded, "Oh my God! How can it be alive?", "How do birds climb into the pipeline? Is it a Hogwarts snake demon?", "If the moment is really 屎If it is to be blown up, the original PO will be even more alarmed." "Is this bird eating squid? Going upstream." "Fortunately, no one is sitting on the toilet, or the index should be broken." Did you arrive at your home after a lot of bowel movements?", "Are you sure it was a black bird?"

▼ Fishing professional explanation (picture / flip from "Dcard", Google)
View photo
View photo

In addition, some professional netizens speculated that the black bird might be from the top of the sewage exhaust pipe, all the way down the toilet, and explained that the septic pipe is usually empty when there is not a lot of flushing, so there is no problem of water accumulation, The place with water is only in the toilet water storage section, so it is guessed that the black bird will accidentally drill into the pipe and drill in the direction of possible escape before it will appear in the toilet in the original PO home. The original PO was subsequently updated to agree with the netizen's statement, because the 7th floor is the top floor of their home building, and finally laughed that they hope to encounter the "bird's retribution."

(cover image / flip from "Dcard" / picture authorization: Hiking)

More Dongsen News Reports

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the thirsty stupid bird wanted to taste PAP's Jamban NeWATER but could not reach Pee Sai Island, went into the Jamban Hole, where it drank Sai Chwee.

After that , the space is too narrow to let it spread it's wings, and wings got knocked against Jamban side walls, so can not come out.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it rat or black bird? But whatever it is, it will probably be used to satisfy the lust of these raunchous chinese mei meis, like that petrified dog caught bonking its mistress.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birds & Snakes all Extremely Evil! Green Snake eating up Pink Nightgown!! WAF? Is that snake so extremely hungry?

Is that black bird so thirsty to drink Toilet Sai Chwee?

Something is very wrong with this world? the Evil Omens are too strong!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/蛇狂吞粉紅睡衣-屋主嚇傻-急拉出來-有點噁心-042500923.html

蛇狂吞粉紅睡衣!屋主嚇傻 急拉出來:有點噁心

EBC東森新聞

2.4k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年7月12日 下午12:25

929589ed10f0bed5ca443e6bb34fa25a

檢視相片
泰國烏汶府(Ubon Ratchathani)一名男子拉薩達(Sakda Lasada),日前在臥室驚見一條樹蛇,而這條蛇正張大嘴吞食一件衣服,讓他當場嚇傻。
▼(圖/翻攝自dailymail)
40c6554bfcb4fe7af57296396e04f835

檢視相片
根據《每日郵報》報導,35歲的拉薩達某天進臥室時,被眼前的景象嚇到驚慌失措,他看到一條長約1公尺的樹蛇在衣櫃附近徘徊,嘴裡還有一件妻子的粉紅色睡衣,樹蛇使勁地拉扯,試圖將衣服吞下。
拉薩達見狀立即向前制止,他一手抓住蛇的尾部,試圖把睡衣從蛇的嘴裡拉出,一手錄下驚險的畫面,樹蛇隨著拉薩達的拉力慢慢把嘴裡的衣服吐出來,整件衣服從嘴裡拿出來後,樹蛇還一度閉不起嘴巴。拉薩達順利將妻子的睡衣救回之後,他將樹蛇放進袋中,並帶至野外放生。
▼(圖/翻攝自dailymail)
efe4cde6bcc29f7d5ba0c8728c4a5f6f

檢視相片
拉薩達事後表示:「我覺得有點噁心,這不是蛇該吃的東西」,他認為畢竟衣服不是食物,如果蛇吃下肚的話,會造成身體的負擔。

(封面圖/翻攝自dailymail)

更多東森新聞報導
驚魂!「不速之客」鑽機車 硬漢拆車合力拖出
又見奧客?婦人為換新鈔瘋狂跳針 網友問號:這是在起乩嗎
烏龍報案警竟發現獨居老人 「我每天都哭一哭才出門」

看這些話題的相關文章:

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/蛇吞食粉紅睡衣-男硬拉出來-有點噁-012015089.html

蛇吞食粉紅睡衣 男硬拉出來:有點噁

三立新聞網 setn.com

14.3k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2018年7月12日 上午9:20

國際中心/綜合報導
泰國烏汶府(Ubon Ratchathani)一名男子拉薩達(Sakda Lasada),日前進到臥室時,發現有一條大蛇正在吞食他老婆的睡衣,他趕緊將睡衣從蛇嘴巴內拉出來,並用手機錄下整個過程。
901210552f7d9725c55f28101440b154

檢視相片
▲拉薩達一進臥室,就看見樹蛇正在吞老婆的睡衣。(圖/翻攝自dailymail
根據《每日郵報》報導,35歲的拉薩達有天進到臥室,看到一條1公尺長的綠色樹蛇,正在吞食他老婆的粉紅色睡衣,拉薩達見狀,趕緊將睡衣從蛇的嘴裡慢慢拉出來,最後將蛇裝進袋子後,拿去放生。
拉薩達在受訪時表示:「我覺得有點噁心,因為這不是蛇的食物,如果我不把睡衣拉出來,蛇可能會有麻煩」。(整理:實習編輯孔淑汝)
7add4c4b4d777acf1c92f6bebbe8565e

檢視相片
▲拉薩達將睡衣從蛇嘴慢慢拉出來。(圖/翻攝自dailymail

▲影片來源:YouTube,若遭移除請見諒
更多三立新聞網報導
泰國洞穴救援 他嘆在台灣發生剩爭吵

Snake swallows pink pajamas! The homeowner is scared and mad. Pulling it out: a little disgusting
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC Dongsen News

2.4k person tracking

Dongsen News
July 12, 2018, 12:25 PM

View photo

Sakda Lasada, a man in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand, was surprised to see a tree snake in the bedroom, and the snake was swallowing a large mouth and letting him scare him on the spot.

▼ (Figure / flip from dailymail)
View photo

According to the Daily Mail, 35-year-old Lassada was scared when she entered the bedroom one day. He saw a tree snake about 1 meter long squatting near the closet and one in his mouth. A wife's pink pajamas, the tree snake pulled hard and tried to swallow the clothes.

La Sada immediately stopped, and he grabbed the tail of the snake in one hand, trying to pull the pajamas out of the snake's mouth, recording the thrilling picture in one hand, and the tree snake slowly pulled the clothes in his mouth with the pull of Lasada. Spit it out, the whole piece of clothes was taken out of the mouth, and the tree snake once closed its mouth. After Rasada successfully rescued his wife's pajamas, he put the tree snake into the bag and brought it to the wild.

▼ (Figure / flip from dailymail)
View photo

La Sada said afterwards: "I feel a bit disgusting. This is not something the snake should eat." He thinks that after all, clothes are not food. If the snake eats it, it will cause a burden on the body.

(cover image / flip from dailymail)

More Dongsen News Reports

● Cry! "Uninvited guest" drilling rig

● See also Oke? The woman jumped the needle for the new banknotes. User question: Is this squatting?

● Wulong reported that the police found the elderly living alone. "I cry every day before I go out."

See related articles on these topics:

Lhasa
Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
Ubon Ratchathani
Dailymail

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E8%9B%87%E5%90%9E%E9%A3%9F%E7%B2%89%E7%B4%85%E7%9D%A1%E8 %A1%A3-%E7%94%B7%E7%A1%AC%E6%8B%89%E5%87%BA%E4%BE%86-%E6%9C%89%E9%BB%9E%E5 %99%81-012015089.html

Snake swallows pink pajamas, male hard pulls out: a bit evil
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com

14.3k person tracking

Sanli News Net
July 12, 2018, 9:20 am

International Center / Comprehensive Report

A man from Ubon Ratchathani, Sakda Lasada, went to the bedroom and found a big snake eating his wife's pajamas. He quickly pulled the pajamas out of the snake's mouth and recorded them on his mobile phone. the whole process.
View photo

▲Lassada entered the bedroom and saw the tree snake is swallowing his wife's pajamas. (Figure / flip from dailymail)

According to the Daily Mail, the 35-year-old Lasada went into the bedroom and saw a green tree snake 1 metre long. He was swallowing his wife’s pink pajamas. La Sada saw it and quickly took the pajamas from The snake's mouth was slowly pulled out, and finally the snake was put into the bag and taken to release.

In an interview, La Sada said: "I feel a bit disgusting, because this is not a snake's food. If I don't pull my pajamas out, the snake may have trouble." (Organization: Internship editor Kong Shuzhen)
View photo

▲ Lasada pulled the pajamas out of the snake's mouth slowly. (Figure / flip from dailymail)

▲Video source: YouTube, please forgive if removed

More Sanli News Network reports
Thai cave rescue, he sighs about the quarrel in Taiwan

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky she's a good girl with a tight hole. If it's @ginfreely , the bird will fly inside her cheebye, build nest, lay egg, fly a few rounds then exit.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

臭红毛屎!
Chow Ang Moh Sai are fixated with obsession about black birds flying out of their CB PIES.

Why Taiwanese black birds flying Jambans?