• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only a coin for a courageous act

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
just fit right to a T it was begging for the comparison to be made.

Oh, its perfectly allright for a chinese to get a medal since hes a chink.
And its pefectly ok for an indian to get lesser, for actually avoiding a more hazardous situation.
But if the reversed happened, you would be crying racism isnt it? But u already are when its in the babis favour.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The object of your remarks gets me angry too but let's avoid racist references like 'chink' when responding to him - it only goes down to his level.

Oh, its perfectly allright for a chinese to get a medal since hes a chink.
And its pefectly ok for an indian to get lesser, for actually avoiding a more hazardous situation.
But if the reversed happened, you would be crying racism isnt it? But u already are when its in the babis favour.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The object of your remarks gets me angry too but let's avoid racist references like 'chink' when responding to him - it only goes down to his level.

WTF are you blabbering about? General is a straight down racist that hates chinese ppl to the core calling them babis and all sorts of vile names and the fact that you actually stand on his side shows that you're a racist too. Honestly ppl like you are the biggest hypocrites making racist remarks on chinese ppl while calling ppl like me who defend racists. Absolutely disgusting.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
"So you saved another peasant from his own foolishness? Here's a coin for your trouble. Now bugger off."

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
general Pls check your post history,you pull me into the picture and I just pay back to you.Mai kpkb :biggrin: