• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OnLine purchases; are they becoming a norm now..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems to me they are the in-thing to come; short of buying fresh produces such as fruits & veggies..
:wink:
Just received my winter cLothings & accessories for our up coming trip.Just with a coupLe of cLicks
through the net; and next, your orders are processed & deLivered ! ! :smile:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems to me they are the in-thing to come; short of buying fresh produces such as fruits & veggies..

Fairprice sells them online

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=90001&catalogId=10051&homePage=Y

Personally I buy about 50% of my stuff online. The 2 things stopping me from getting more, 1) we live in SG, it's pretty convenient to just head down to anywhere to get anything U want and 2)stuff available online locally is still kinda lacking

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishypie, your IT skills should be quite good. Have you ever thought of starting a web business or an online portal of some sort? Starting to see quite a few sprouting out in Singapore lately.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ever since my PRC gf and my wife introduced me to Gmarket, I blew about 1k over the last one week :o

Nobunaga Oda

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:wink:
Just received my winter cLothings & accessories for our up coming trip.Just with a coupLe of cLicks
through the net; and next, your orders are processed & deLivered ! ! :smile:

And when u bought sammyboy premium memberships.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared to other countries, SG is very slow to take up online shopping. Singaporeans still prefer to browse, touch here, touch there, open packet throw here, throw there, walk away & come back 10mins later & molest the article a few more times, poke hole here & there, stretch it until breaking point, check price again & ask got discount:eek: then tells the sales girl ok i buy but get me the new one & not the one on display:biggrin:

The backbone to every online retailer is product fulfilment & delivery, that's why George Yeo is chairman of Kerry Logistics.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything that not urgent needed. I will buy online. Except food/clothes/.............something that cannot confirm quality/dimension.
Appliance/hp/PC............ can buy online

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My neighbour gets his groceries online. If anyone has visited the supermarket it can be a hassles with the long ques, carrying heavy grocery bags, etc

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie, your IT skills should be quite good. Have you ever thought of starting a web business or an online portal of some sort? Starting to see quite a few sprouting out in Singapore lately.
Bro, you see me so up ah ?..paiseh i have been in the technicaL sector aLL my Life..:wink:
Btw, i did start an onLine soccer betting advisory site in the earLy 2000's; which faiLed miserabLy..:(

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My neighbour gets his groceries online. If anyone has visited the supermarket it can be a hassles with the long ques, carrying heavy grocery bags, etc
That is if you have a Big famiLy and can meet the vendors' 'minimum order' poLicy..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Compared to other countries, SG is very slow to take up online shopping. Singaporeans still prefer to browse, touch here, touch there, open packet throw here, throw there, walk away & come back 10mins later & molest the article a few more times, poke hole here & there, stretch it until breaking point, check price again & ask got discount:eek: then tells the sales girl ok i buy but get me the new one & not the one on display:biggrin:

The backbone to every online retailer is product fulfilment & delivery, that's why George Yeo is chairman of Kerry Logistics.
Can that be one of the reasons why many of our seLected veggies & fruits are cLing-wrapped now ?..:wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My first 3 pieces of tees just arrived 30 minutes ago. Quality very good. Cutting very good. Very comfortable also. But cannot wear...I usually wear L size if I buy from shops. The three tees are also L size but my tummy is XXL size :o

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My first 3 pieces of tees just arrived 30 minutes ago. Quality very good. Cutting very good. Very comfortable also. But cannot wear...I usually wear L size if I buy from shops. The three tees are also L size but my tummy is XXL size :o
Knn bro, simpLe La; just measure your tummy and cut a nice heart-shaped hoLe to wear them at home Lo..:wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are welcome to start it again in the gambling section or the tcss thread. :biggrin:

Lost $10k+ then..even pubLished our tipsters' ads in the New Paper too.Thinking back, it was a naive & hurried decision to make some quick bucks..there was no way to beat the BIG boys who had a stream of reguLar & LoyaL foLLowings.On hind sight, it was a good Life's Learning experience..no regrets whatsoever.:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do what I do & passed them on as gifts:smile: