• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Code of Conduct Plan scuttled!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
First they launched 4 threats of legal suits. Having set the tone, they attempted to get the online community to self regulate hoping that the PAP did not need to dirty its own hand. The hope was that moderators of their respective forums would be overly cautious in view of the recent spate of legal threats and clam down on dissenting threads and postings.

Happily the PM launches his beautiful smiles FB on the eve of the talks with the online community thinking that they will cave in.

All I have to say is that they must be drinking some joy juice having treated Siew Kum Hong with disrespect and still hoping for the man to say yes.

Looks like it back to plan B and start housing them in nice sounding PAP friendly insitututions like they did with Tan Tarn How and now with Andrew Loh. Siew does not need the money nor does the new editor of TOC. They all have real careers which are pounding away with success.

All I can say is that Yaacob is a disgrace to his family. His sister has more balls than him.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
All I have to say is that they must be drinking some joy juice having treated Siew Kum Hong with disrespect and still hoping for the man to say yes.

bro,
correct me if me is mistaken, the first mention of the soft touch came as early as 2006 circa GE06, Lee Kin Mun's column was halted, and we saw LKM's persistently-non-political-podcast becoming a hit.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The family is well respected and well regarded even till this day except for this prick. His sister despite working for SPH never descended into the abyss of poor values. Father was a clerk that delivered a fantastic pedigree including a President scholar.

This is typical PAP style of co-opting and then getting them bloodied with no road of return in sight.

Yakult comes from a very powderful family.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father was a clerk that delivered a fantastic pedigree including a President scholar. ...All I can say is that Yaacob is a disgrace to his family. His sister has more balls than him.

Heard from few of my Malay friends that the Yaacob's family enjoys high standing among the Malay community here..

B

Baluku

Por lumpars get May Day awards.

While people who spoke up against the regime got jailterm and bankruptcies.

This is the reality in SGP and karma is basically full of shit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
First they launched 4 threats of legal suits. Having set the tone, they attempted to get the online community to self regulate hoping that the PAP did not need to dirty its own hand. The hope was that moderators of their respective forums would be overly cautious in view of the recent spate of legal threats and clam down on dissenting threads and postings.

I'm shivering in my pants.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. The PAP have changed tact. They do not rely on the Minister to retain the communal ground as they did in the past. The grassroots and financial incentives are now delivered thru PA and other govt agencies. Money talks. A Malay is more likely to secure a job especially if they have gone thru the education system. Job security as they are in the public service.

Heard from few of my Malay friends that the Yaacob's family enjoys high standing among the Malay community here..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Happily the PM launches his beautiful smiles FB on the eve of the talks with the online community thinking that they will cave in.

Looks like it back to plan B and start housing them in nice sounding PAP friendly insitututions like they did with Tan Tarn How and now with Andrew Loh. Siew does not need the money nor does the new editor of TOC. They all have real careers which are pounding away with success.

All I can say is that Yaacob is a disgrace to his family. His sister has more balls than him.

If the SG media do its duties and report whole truth, the social media maybe be marginalised. The reason why social media flourish is because Singaporeans dont trust the MSN