• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ong teng Cheong son joining wp?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, I've not heard this. If true, then it is a very interesting development.

I have heard, however, of a few other prominent personalities keen on establishing some association with WP.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course if you want to get a seat in Parliament, you should join WP.

otherwise just wayang wayang like other oppositions parties!!! LOL!!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case people forget, OTC is part of old guard, and pushed up, and then out by old man after the start of million dollar ministerial pay.

Without OTC, today, we may suffer even more from insufficient MRT. We may not get the small strip of greens along all our roads too.

Truly a son of Singapore that old man victimised because he refused to play by the corrupting new game of old man since early 1990s.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies Just Don't Understand The Situation

of course if you want to get a seat in Parliament, you should join WP.

otherwise just wayang wayang like other oppositions parties!!! LOL!!

Many Sinkies just don't understand the situation that we are in. Beggars can't be choosers. Even if the oppos are lousy, they have to put them into the parliament to check PAP. If they keep going at this rate, 6.9 mil will become a reality.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
OTC tried to do something. But he didnt liek change the PAP at all. LKY didnt like and sudden movement of the boat thus denied his state funeral and gave the place to his wifey.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
OTC got balls and tried to do smething.

But I hope the son stays away from politics, we have enuf of dynasty politics here.
No need for any princelings here please.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
dynasty politics is what we are trying to eliminate; the princeling is now in power; there is no Ong dynasty

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who knows , this architect may have the potential to rebuild the nation.

If true, the son can spill the beans on construction costs and corruption in Singapore. It is very easy to expose it as the stats are very very easy to benchmark with very transparent construction costs worldwide in developed countries. The only easy place to cheat is with design rather than construction. Simple. Hire a 3rd class designer or use existing plans. HDB all look the same.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this are just that rumours.

We suffered enuf from the lee dynasty, I dont want the cuntry to have another dynasty.

Please dont sully OTC's memory.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultimately, voters decide who they want.

KJ was decisively rejected by voters despite invoking his father's name innumerable times.